Dark Age of Camelot

by Yeppy

Original Post

Re: Game time card purchase

Community Manager

@unfairice wrote:

Same here.

Not sure if you saw my message before but you can contact Customer Support here in order to get this resolved.

Message 51 of 130 (657 Views)

Re: Game time card purchase

★★★ Newbie

i haveing issue that i can't remember my EA orgin tag but i know my dark age of camelot account login and password i can't actived it becuse i can't even remember my EA orgin tag anymore its so sad when mythic have phone service its easy help done deal but not i send so much ticket to EA support and support.darkageofcamelot.com all my ticket is being ignore and i have 6 account link into my EA orgin link that i planing to actived all to play dark age of camelot 15X6 account = my ticket ignore answer that i get from them this so lame oh well

Message 52 of 130 (721 Views)

Pre-paid card DAoC

★★★ Newbie

I bought a pre-paid card and i can't use it on the website, it says "invalid code". Probably missing 2 last letters of the code (code looks like ****-****-****-****-****-****-** in my e-mail). So what can i do ?

Message 53 of 130 (723 Views)

I payed for time For Dark Age Of Camelot

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

I need help with dark age of camelot i redeemed points and cant play came with code need  help [REMOVED - Personal Information]

Message 54 of 130 (718 Views)

Can't log into my DAoC account

★★★ Newbie

EVERY TIME I LOG ON AFTER I CLICK ON MY SERVER IT JUST GOES TO A BLACK SCREEN, WHEN I CHECK THE TASK MANAGER IT SAY DAOC IS NOT RESPONING.

Message 55 of 130 (711 Views)

Hey, Recently reopenned my DAoC account

★★★ Newbie

I openned my account back up and it says its active however when i try to log into the account its telling me its closed.  any ideaS?

Message 56 of 130 (709 Views)

How do I get you to take my $$$?

★★★ Newbie

I've had 7 failed attempts to purchase subscription time in DAoC.  I've re-entered my CC info 3 times.  Is an email with a 48hr turn-around time really the ONLY way to contact you people???  What if I get bored waiting and give my hard earned money to someone else???

Message 57 of 130 (710 Views)

Dark Age of Camelot

★★★ Newbie

has  this game changed so mutch you cant get in tuch with support more then on email????  was alot better a  few years agoe , trying to get em to help me and understand by email about reneving account and how to logg in as it´s been changed. no chat or phone?? to get in tuch??

Message 58 of 130 (705 Views)

Wanting to revive two very old Dark Age of Camelot accounts, but no one replies from support.

★★ Novice

I opened a ticket through email (8803329) and got a response promising a return call or email within 72 hours. Since this did not happen, I tried using this help site to engage a support staffer in a conversation about my problem, based on the advice you have on your website about this being an available option. No matter what options you use from the dropdown menus, it will NOT lead you to a live chat session. Is this a hint that EA does not have live chat for DAoC issues? I am soon going to lose patience with trying to reach someone that can help me with this and will have to spend my gaming money elsewhere.... unfortunately. Help me help you make money!

Message 59 of 130 (702 Views)

Click on the Contact Us link on this page and follow the steps to Chat or setup a CallBack if avail

★★ Novice

Following the instructions to speak with someone at DAoC helpdesk, I am not getting a reply callback or an email saying that they can help, at all. So, in my final desperate attempt to help you take my money, I try this help.ea site and find that at the end of a bunch questions, there is NO Chat or Call Back option, (as it says there may not be).... So, does that mean there is no longer support for DAoC unless you are in game? Please don't just delete this query like you did the last one. It is a legitamite question about why there is not Chat or Callback for DAoC, even though it is a game listed in Help.

Thank you.

Message 60 of 130 (731 Views)