Dark Age of Camelot

by Yeppy

Original Post

Need to pay for a DAOC account.

★ Newbie

I have a friend that wants to return to DAOC but has forgotten all of her master account/origins info, how can this be accomplished?

Message 41 of 130 (673 Views)

Re: Need to pay for a DAOC account.

Community Manager (retired)

Hi ccapp1,

For assistance please ask your friend to contact Customer Support, you can find the details here. They will be able to look into your issue and provide them with further assistance. 

Thanks 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 42 of 130 (644 Views)

Dark Age of Camelot in game password reset

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to log into my daoc account to re activate.. I cant remember my GAME password  Any suggestions?

Message 43 of 130 (640 Views)

Re: Dark Age of Camelot in game password reset

★★★★ Expert

Fellow the step in the link to unlock your game,  https://help.ea.com/article/dark-age-of-camelot-how-do-i-change-my-password

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum

Message 44 of 130 (637 Views)

No call back for DAOC account info

★ Apprentice

No call back for my DAOC account, a friend even sent a ingame appeal with my number for a CSR too call me and they wont do it, seems like EA does not want my 15.00 a month for a game over 11 years old! Seems odd, but I really want my account info and log in, after years serving my country I think the least they could do is help me! Sad you also do not have a number to call now I have to wait for you and be on your time, seems like bad CS to be honest! even after a email I have to wait 72 hours for a call back? > really? WOW, no wonder everyone went to wow.....

Message 45 of 130 (631 Views)

Mythic/EA account PW and Log in not working even though right....

★ Apprentice

Cannot log into my DAOC account with me EA account and pw being right. I know it is and yet I cannot log in, when contacting cust support I get no responce, had a firend ingame send a appeal with my Cell number to contact them and nothing happend. I paid lots of money years ago to buy everything for the game plus the 15 a month fee, I look on my EA/Origin account info and billing statment and i can see I was billed before to my accout but I cannot log in now! Any help since EA/Mythic/Origin wont contact me back?

Message 46 of 130 (629 Views)

mythic entertainment and dark age of camelot

★★ Novice

your website offers no chat option. no phone number available. no call back option yet, when i have problems with my account i must use your less than user friendly customer service page, which directs you to self service instead of customer service. mythic, when contacted by email is slow to respond, rude, and extremely unhelpful. when asking to reopen my account they asked me for a security question that i did NOT set up, and have refused to acknowledge that i could verify my account through a few hundred other means rather than their individual question which was apparently set up by default during some security upgrade. 

mythic used to have good customer service, you could call them, fix a problem, and be done. now the only option is email, where they have the option to be rude. 

so the question is, 

how can i reactivate my dark age of camelot account, without having to deal with [edit: email address removed]? i'm able to log into my ea account obviously, and the 'payment problem' is showing on my EA account, why is it that EA cannot or WILL NOT help me? I MUST sign in through my EA account when trying to reactivate my dark age of camelot subscriptions. so where is mythic getting their crap information? because all of my security questions are set up through EA. 

Message 47 of 130 (626 Views)

Game time card purchase

★★★ Newbie

I purchased a Dark Age of Camelot 1 month time code and didn't receive the code. I checked my bank statement and I was charged for the purchase and in my customer portal it shows that I purchased the time code but I haven't actually receive the code. I've checked my email thinking maybe I would get the code there but no luck. If someone could look into it, or maybe Im just not seeing where the code actually is, ether way some help would be appreciated.

Thanks, 

Ryan.

Message 48 of 130 (620 Views)

Re: Game time card purchase

Community Manager

@theomnizeus wrote:

I purchased a Dark Age of Camelot 1 month time code and didn't receive the code. I checked my bank statement and I was charged for the purchase and in my customer portal it shows that I purchased the time code but I haven't actually receive the code. I've checked my email thinking maybe I would get the code there but no luck. If someone could look into it, or maybe Im just not seeing where the code actually is, ether way some help would be appreciated.

Thanks, 

Ryan.

Hi Ryan,

For assistance please contact Customer Support, you can find the details here. They will be able to look into your issue and provide you with further assistance. 

Cheers,

Nils

Message 49 of 130 (613 Views)

Re: Game time card purchase

★★★ Newbie

Same here.

Message 50 of 130 (610 Views)