Dark Age of Camelot

by Yeppy

Original Post

Re: Forgot Dark Age of Camelot account name and haven't connected in 2-4 years

★★★ Newbie

Also might I add, all of these "solutions" these admins are posting are clearly not helping anybody. Is there a phone number we can use to actually contact somebody. The last two replies I received while utilizing email said the exact same thing.

"Hello,

Thank you for the information you provided.

Unfortunately, the information does not sufficiently match what is on file for the account in question. At this time, we are not able to relinquish ownership of this account to you; we apologize for any inconvenience. If you are able to recall any further information that may help verify the account, please do not hesitate to respond directly to this email.

Thank you,

Dark Age of Camelot Support

Broadsword Online Games"

You guys are losing money by the amount of people who just give up on coming back due to lack of customer service.

Message 91 of 130 (849 Views)

Cannot create an account for Dark Age of Camelot

★★ Newbie

I had a previous account with Dark Age of Camelot and i want to clear it and start all over  or reopen it. Either way if I try to create an account it wont let me. When I try to change my password it wont.  Anytme I hit enter or submit  the only message I get  is  "Error cannont process  your request at this time"

Message 92 of 130 (830 Views)

Re: Forgot Dark Age of Camelot account name and haven't connected in 2-4 years

★★★ Newbie

I want to comeback DAOC but it's too complicate.

I want open a Mythic account and pay!

Why EA?

Why Origin?

DAOC is unknown in their topics and my english is too limited to understand totaly the procedure

Kitty

Message 93 of 130 (826 Views)

How do I go about reactivating my old DAOC account?

★★★ Newbie

I went in and tried logging into the website. It showed the ability to link the accounts but I do not know my old password for the unlinked Mythic account, and there is no option to reset the password.

How do I go about linking the old Mythic account?

Message 94 of 130 (849 Views)

Unlink Masters account from EA account (Dark Age of Camelot) PLEASE HELP...

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have a masters account ready to buy a sub for, but I do not know the EA account it is linked to ????? please help unlink it and link it to a new email. please and thank you!

Message 95 of 130 (847 Views)

Re: Dark Age of Camelot confusion again. Linked

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
Message 96 of 130 (839 Views)

Dark Age of Camelot returning player

★★★ Newbie

How do I get my forgotten account information back. its been many years since ive played but i miss the game soooo much and want to get back in.

Message 97 of 130 (822 Views)

i want to get my daoc account back

★★ Newbie

how can I get my account back open

Message 98 of 130 (816 Views)

Re: i want to get my daoc account back

Community Manager

@brice6981 @grodaalex Hi you two!

Do you remember anything about your accounts? Ultimately you will need to reach out to the Dark Age of Camelot support team. You can reach them by email as highlighted here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-do-i-contact-dark-age-of-camelot-customer-support/

Cheers,

Nils

Message 99 of 130 (812 Views)

Dark Age of Camelot

★★★ Newbie

I know EA bought out Mythic and recently EA Mythic was shut down and now Broadsword is managing the game for EA.

This was an AMAZING game with BAD marketing from the start.

Any thought to making a sequel with a new graphics engine, better marketing, and non 'big gaming company' pressure on release?

Just google best pvp game of all time and chances are daoc will top (or be close to) of the list.  It was lightning in a bottle.

I have been following new titles on mmorg.com and i am looking forward to camelot unchained, however there is no pve planned at all and that worries me.

The mmo genre is aching for an all immersive, tri-realm sequel to daoc.  PVP is now inching into the forefront of most games, instead of being the red-headed step child.  

Give is our tri-realm, grindy, immersive, non-linear classes, strong community, realm-pride game please  Standard smile  Oh, and bring back Sanya when you do.

And dont ruin the game with stupid stuff.  Standard smile  Nobody wants to spend hours upon hours getting their rvr set complete only to have a new expansion come out and have to start all over again.

I could go on and on, but its all already been said.  If one of your marketing guys would do some research......

Message 100 of 130 (809 Views)