Hero

Game advisors can be found through live chat or call-back

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor or leave your phone number for a call-back

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 121 of 130 (1,848 Views)

Cant login to Dark Age of Camelot

★ Novice

My Dark Age of Camelot login is not working. I've changed the password twice, used the most recent one, and it does not allow me to log in. I can access my DAoC account page with it just fine. If you want my money, you'll fix this issue.

Message 122 of 130 (1,854 Views)

My Mythic Daoc acc seems to have dissapered...

★★★ Newbie

hello i have a huge problem . i recently got my Daoc account back and i linked it to Ea acc... now it will not even show what acc it linked to and i cant even log in to it .. I need help To retrive my account ... Can you help me EA ??? It got all the Expantions and i realy dont want to loose everything just becous i linked it ...

Message 123 of 130 (1,847 Views)

Re: Darkages of camelot

★★★ Newbie

Well how are we suppose to get help with game issues if the game is not supported and when you do a in- game appeal they don't help what do you do

Message 124 of 130 (1,835 Views)

Dark Age of Camelot Timecard

★★★ Newbie

Hello Support Team,

I just buyed 2 Dark Age of Camelot  Timecards, and got Codes, but its said both codes are time out..... help PLEASE since it looks like i wasted 50euro^^

Message 125 of 130 (1,845 Views)

Game code refund dark age of camelot

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I activated a game code on the wrong account. Can I get a refund? I am trying to contact the billing support since 2 weeks now but no luck so far...
Message 126 of 130 (1,829 Views)

Re: Game code refund dark age of camelot

Community Manager

@Cerberre666 Hi,

When trying to contact them, did you follow the suggestions posted here: http://darkageofcamelot.com/content/support

From what I can see there, dropping them an email at support@darkageofcamelot.com is the way to go.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 127 of 130 (1,815 Views)

Re: Game code refund dark age of camelot

★★★ Newbie

Im also trying to come back to DaoC after 7 years since last time.

Contacted support to recover my old account and seems imposible with the insane of information they require for an account left all that time ago. When i have lost the password or access to the associated email account in the past, providing just the secret word was enough to recover it, since it was imposible to change it since the date of account creation.

I'm just desperated now, almost a week contacting support through email and they seem to just don't want to help me, i just want to come back and play the toons I spent so many time and money on them.

Message 128 of 130 (1,773 Views)

dark age of camelot account recovery

★ Novice

no matter what i try it says incorrect or my password may be my star wars old republic password, or some nonsense, can anyone at EA just clear my info so i can reset it and set up my account so i can sub to dark age of camelot please?  I can log into dark age but not the site.

Message 129 of 130 (1,772 Views)

Feedback to EA/Origins regarding affiliation with MYTHIC's Dark Age of Camelot

★★★ Newbie

Under two different circumstances I have had to wait a week or longer when reactivating my account through Origins. Having to use Origins/EA's account, and attaching a master account that has been affiliated with Dark Age of Camelot (DAoC) for years should be a simple task. Even when I provide EA with all of the correct information (like old passwords and security questions), it took two weeks the first time I was away from DAoC to get my account back, and one week the second time I was away from DAoC for over a year. Both times they claimed that their "Automatic System" detected "suspicious activity" as if my account was getting hacked; however, both times there were no signs of foul play, NOR any signs of the "person" accessing my account trying to change a password. 

I was agitated, but appreciated the fact that my account was, let's say "extra secure". Now that I am back, my 7 day free trial expired, and bioware was not accepting my new debit card information. So instead of dealing with EA's "CUSTOMER SERVICE" again I figured I could just go to origins website and buy a time-card so I can just put in a code for a 1 month pass to continue playing DAoC with my brother and my nephew. Instead of paying $14.97 (like the good ole' times before EA took over this game) I now have to pay $17.97 for a time-code through Origins. I was more than happy to pay the extra $2 in EA fee's and "$1 TAX" in order to get around having to deal with EA's support system with their "High volume Queue" and terrible return times in order to let me PLAY A GAME.

So now, I have checked my bank account, and the money I spent on a time-card is no longer in my available balance; however, instead of sending me the time-code I have to wait 24-72 hours so they can, "We process most orders within 24 hours. In order to protect our customers, we sometimes require additional verification and it can take up to 48 hours to complete an order."

What Kind of LAME EXCUSE to terrible customer service is this? If i have all of the information to MY debit card to get a TIME-CARD you should give me the product I PAID for. I used a debit card in order to receive a code. If you take my money you should give me my code. You can verify that the person making this order is proper when I activate the code THAT I PAID for in order to reactivate MY ACCOUNT. This 24-72 hour wait time is nonsense. 

EA!! GET WITH THE PROGRAM!! This customer service is absolutely HEINOUS. Every-time I try to give money for a product, I have to wait Days, if not Weeks. Is this parallel with you'r "excellent customer service standards?"

I have now been waiting 6 hours to receive the code that I paid for. This sucks.

Message 130 of 130 (1,730 Views)