Dark Age of Camelot

by Yeppy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dark Age of Camelot

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Recently Mythic posted about a EU Camlann character transfer to american dark age of camelot servers. This is something i'd be interested in, and would re activate a subscription. But I do not have my account details anymore, account was last active in 2004. 

Would it be possible to get some assistance with this issue?

Message 24 of 130 (6,362 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dark Age of Camelot EU Character transfer.

Community Manager (retired)

Certainly, but you'd have to get in touch with the Mythic team for that. Here's how:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for Origin account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Hope this helps! Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 25 of 130 (5,455 Views)

All Replies

[Dark Age of Camelot] Password doesn't work to enter game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Password doesn't work to enter game.

Message 1 of 130 (6,307 Views)

Re: [Dark Age of Camelot] Password doesn't work to enter game

Community Manager

Hi dixiedoggie,

For all questions about your account, game code, and game registration, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 130 (6,296 Views)

[Dark Age of Camelot] Master account Info. Ticket# 8631419

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

Hello. 

I have been trying to get back into Darkage of camelot. As a human I forget some things like my Master account name and password I would like help in order to claim my master account name and reset the password.

I have already have talk to Darkage costumer help my ticket number with them is as follows 8631419. I have sent them a reply and have gotten reply's back but not one from them regarding my master account name and password. I have answered all their questions to the best of my ability's.

Thanks for your time.

Damian Thompson

I have always been a fan of Darkage Of Camelot. And would like my accounts back and reopen a few of them.

Message 3 of 130 (6,325 Views)

Re: (Darkage of Camelot ) Master account Info. Ticket# 8631419

Hi gamemox,

Dark Age of Camelot is not currently supported on these boards. If you would like to see this game supported here, please suggest it in the Idea Exchange.

This is reviewed periodically and best ideas will be implemented.

Message 4 of 130 (6,315 Views)

Dark Age of Camelot load issues

★★★ Newbie

I am able to log into the patcher. However, when the game gets to 3/4 loaded, I am kicked back to desktop. Can you assist in solving this issue?

Message 5 of 130 (6,280 Views)

Can't Update Account

★★★ Newbie

I have tried to update my account (nosterrex) many times, and I receive error messages from the directed webpage. I am playing Dark Age of Camelot.

Message 6 of 130 (6,279 Views)

Re: (Darkage of Camelot ) Master account Info. Ticket# 8631419

★★★ Newbie

ok if this game isnt supported here then why in the hell does the suport link send people here ?

Message 7 of 130 (6,293 Views)

[Dark Age of Camelot] Forgot Dark Age of Camelot account name and haven't connected in 2-4 years

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

As the subject states... i forgot my login for dark age of camelot and wanted to get back in game... i haven't played daoc in 2 to 4 years... but i already migrated my account since the servers were merged... however i haven't played since... and i don't remember the account name... all i can give are the characters's names (most of them) and all my e-mails for EA to check which e-mail corresponds to the account i have the said characters in...

Thanks a lot in advance.

Message 8 of 130 (6,407 Views)

Re: Forgot Dark Age of Camelot account name and haven't connected in 2-4 years

Hello there tenebrarum,

Another user had a similar problem with his Ultima Online account. Given that both are Mythic games, I believe the process to recover your username should be pretty much the same.

Give it a try and let me know if it helps! Standard smile

There are several things you need to do in order to access your account. The procedure I'm going to give you has been sent to me by one of Ultima Online's community managers, Rend, so if you ever chance across her make sure to have a nice word for her. :smileywink:

First, you need to retrieve the password for your old UO account. You can get a temporary password just for linking the account to EA account even though you forgot your password. To get the temp password, please go to Account Management. (If you are already logged in to the account management, please log off to see the login screen.) At the account management login screen, find "Forgot your Mythic account password?" and click the line. (For the old UO player, it's a little difficult to understand but basically you can think "Mythic account" as "UO account" or "[UO account]_uo".) Then you'll see "Request Account Password Change" page. Enter your UO account, then click the Request button to get your temp password. If it doesn't work, enter [your UO account]_uo instead of your UO account, then try again. (Don't enter "[" or "]".) The temp password (this password can't be used to play the game. It's just for linking account) will be sent to the registered e-mail address. In this specific case, the address should be your EA account.

Next, you need to link your old UO account to EA account. As you mentioned, under the "Link Accounts" tab, there is an option to link your Mythic Master Account. As mentioned above, the Mythic Master Account is your UO account (or "[UO account]_uo"). You can link yourold UO account to EA account with the temp password.

Finally, you can reactivate the old UO account via Account management. Make sure to switch to the appropriate persona to indicate your old UO account on the screen. Switching persona option can be found at the upper menu bar. If you linked old UO account to EA account, the persona for the account should be "[your UO account]_uo". Select the appropriate persona, then find the old UO account you want to activate, then start activating the account.

One more thing. After reactivating the account, you need to reset your password for the old UO account since you don't remember it. You can't use the temp password to log into the game. You can change your UO account password via Account Management.

Alternately, try this page: https://accounts.eamythic.com/

It uses e-mail to log in, so you should be able to try your different e-mails. If you do remember what e-mail you used but forgot the password, you can change it through: https://www.origin.com/account/reset-password

Hope this helps! Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 9 of 130 (6,406 Views)