Dante's Inferno

by null

Original Post

Dante's Inferno

★★★ Newbie

At the end of the Lust chapter when facing Cleopatra, I cannot continue. She lunge's at Dante where I move down on the left stick, then up. The third command to click up is not being accepted and have been die over and over all day since I got the game this week. Please help! Anyone. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a different command? Thank you

Message 61 of 68 (969 Views)

Re: Dante's Inferno

Community Manager

@turtletonyv Hey, I never got to this bit, so this is 2nd hand information, but according to what i have here after the 2nd command (up) you rotate the stick from right to left in a counter-clockwise motion(right>up>left) then move the stick up again.

It seems that a lot of folks were confused about this, so hopefully this info helps.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 62 of 68 (959 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes! Thank You! I can finally continue the game.

Message 63 of 68 (948 Views)

Community Manager

Good stuff, thank you for coming back to confirm that the info was accurate. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 64 of 68 (943 Views)

Is there any chance of a Dante's Inferno for PS4

★★★ Newbie

Is there a change for a Dante's Inferno for the PS4

Message 65 of 68 (926 Views)

Re: Is there any chance of a Dante's Inferno for PS4

EA Staff

@oprtvxyyz0 I haven't heard of any plans to release this title on current generation consoles, sorry Frown

Message 66 of 68 (917 Views)

Re: Is there any chance of a Dante's Inferno for PS4

★★ Novice

That is really a shame. I truly think EA is dropping the ball on something HUGE by not giving this game a sequel on the current generation systems. If you have anyone in R&D that have programming and writing ideas ready to go for this particular project I'd definitely reopen the case on this game. We are more in a time now for a game release such as Dante's Inferno than at the time of it's initial release. The powers that be at EA I think are making a business decision that they will later regret, if they aren't already regretting it but just don't know it yet. 

Message 67 of 68 (828 Views)

Re: How to register my new game (Dante's Inferno)

★★★ Newbie

Oi, tenho xbox 360 e estou tentando baixar o jogos dantes inferno e não tô conseguindo. Coloco o jogo pra baixar e quando vou olhar o jogo não aparece na lista dos meu jogos e quando vou olhar no armazenamento o jogo aparece as vezes como incompleto e as vezes aparece como danificado. Me ajuda aí.

Message 68 of 68 (469 Views)