Dante's Inferno

by null

Original Post

Save Game Data & DLC

★ Novice

[pt_BR]

1. Eu comprei Dante's Inferno para meu PSP mais recente (PSP Slim 2000) e não estou conseguindo aproveitar os saves de quando quando jogava o outro no primeiro PSP (Fat). Verifiquei os arquivos e as pastas tem nomes diferentes: ULES01384... (Antigo) e ULUS10469... (New). O que posso fazer?

2. Comprei também a versão para PS3 com todos os DLCs mas vi algo na internet que me deixou em dúvida. O DLC Trials Of St. Lucia também existe/funciona para PSP?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

[en]

1. I bought Dante's Inferno for my latest PSP (PSP 2000 Slim) and am unable to take advantage of the saves while playing the other when the first PSP (Fat). I checked the files and folders have different names: ULES01384 ... (Old) and ULUS10469 ... (New). What can I do?

2. I also bought the PS3 version with all the DLCs but I saw something on the internet that left me in doubt. The Trials Of St. Lucia DLC also exists / works for PSP?

Message 51 of 68 (952 Views)

Dante's Inferno server issue

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, I know this game is 4 years old but I have been having issues connecting and staying connected to the EA servers for the St. Lucia trials. I was able to connect just fine a couple of weeks ago but just this weekend I noticed that it has been kicking me off after a minute or so if it does connect.

Is there any way that this can be worked on or is that not possible since it is such an old game?

I'm playing on PS3 if that helps.

Message 52 of 68 (1,007 Views)

Dante's Inferno Divine Edition - Missing Product Code

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just purchased the Dante's Inferno Divine Edition from Amazon.com and I cannot find the product code. Can anyone help me with what needs to be done to find the product code. I have the proof of purchase. 

Message 53 of 68 (996 Views)

Re: Dante's Inferno Divine Edition - Missing Product Code

Hero

@timbrowning1993 Moved your thread.

Is it a physical copy or download version ? You probably will need to contact Amazon Custom Support if there's no code inside.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 54 of 68 (988 Views)

DANTE'S INFERNO Essentials VS Regular edition differences.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Also, does it have DLC? If yes, in which edition?
Note: I'm talking about PS3-type, of course.

Message 55 of 68 (890 Views)

Playing Dante's Inferno if you have no internet

★★★ Newbie

Can I complete Dante's Inferno for PS3 and see the ending, without installing any patch. I am completely offline on my Playstation 3 and I need to know if I can complete the single player of Dante's Inferno and see the ending without ever needing the internet to install any patch.

Message 56 of 68 (893 Views)

Re: Playing Dante's Inferno if you have no internet

★★★★★ Expert

You will be better off asking that either on a Playstation forum or on Visceral's / EA's forum. 

http://www.ea.com/uk/dantes-inferno

Message 57 of 68 (884 Views)

Re: Playing Dante's Inferno if you have no internet

★★★★★ Expert

@Vivarakavivar 

Your query, and the answer to it, can now be found in the combined thread for your game. 

Message 58 of 68 (875 Views)

Dante's Inferno 2 or Playstation 4 Remaster, Happening Or Not?

★★ Novice

Seems like the demand for it is being totally ignored by EA. Dante's Inferno 2 on a machine with the Playstation 4 and Xbox One's capabilities would make for an epic title. Please let us know whether it's happening or not. If not can you please at least offer the Playstation 3 version on Playstation Now streaming service? People like me who purchased a Playstation 4 and subscribed to Playstation Now in lieu of buying another Playstation 3 (which ended up breaking several times before finally going kaput) would love to at least be able to play Dante's Inferno on our Playstation 4 via the streaming service. You really need to consider investing in the sequel on the next generation systems. It would be so epic it would actually put the first Dante's Inferno back in demand for gamers who'd want to know the whole story.  

Message 59 of 68 (825 Views)

Re: Dante's inferno part 2

★★ Novice

OMG! There needs to HUGE plans to continue this title! The first game was AWESOME! Especially to think of what it could be like on next gen platforms like the Playstation 4 and Xbox One?!? That game would be scary good!

Message 60 of 68 (822 Views)