Dante's Inferno Trials

by Executioner0

Original Post

Re: Dante's Inferno Trials

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

eighth week... so, what's the news @EA_Archi ?

I would like to buy five EA games (mass effect trilogie, mirror's edge catalyst and unravel) but i'm really not sure now...

Message 51 of 145 (1,654 Views)

★★ Guide
I will think it twice before I give these scammers a single cent again. They don't support the games after release and shutdown features without warning.

Why are there no news on the issue @EA_Archi @EA_Barry @EA_David ?
Message 52 of 145 (1,646 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Archi please give us a short update on the issue, even if it's just "no progress, but still working on the issue". Would be great to see that the problem has not been forgotten. It's really important to solve this issue, as no owner of this online-only DLC can use it at the moment. The DLC is still being sold, so the current situation is bad for old and new customers, and for EA, too.

Message 53 of 145 (1,578 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Saw the dlc being still sold last week. And when I tried to play, I cant connect.
Message 54 of 145 (1,473 Views)

★ Apprentice

First NFS: The Run the THIS. Great job, EA! :eahigh_file:

Message 55 of 145 (1,452 Views)

★ Apprentice

What happened with The Run? 

Message 56 of 145 (1,414 Views)

★★ Guide
@Wesley-Sigma
The Autolog system in NFS The Run stopped working and EA did nothing to fix it.
After several months they alleged 'Security issues', which is total bullsh!t.
These scammers do this with all their games: they get the money, the game works the first month and after that they don't give a d4mn for the fellow players.

I've spent over $1000 in EA stuff thorough last 14 years, (FIFA, Madden, NFS, Mass Effect, Dead Space... lots of DLC..)and i've spent $0 on EA stuff the last 6 months, and 2017 will be another $0 for EA because THIS IS JUST NOT FAIR.
Message 57 of 145 (1,406 Views)

★★ Apprentice

That's exactly what I think about it too. If this issue will not be fixed (and I won't get the related trophies), I will stop wasting my money with EA games. Battlefield 1 will be the last one I have bought. That's because it's not a correct behaviour towards customers. We MUST be warned, before any server is closed, otherwise those servers MUST stay up, because we PAID for that. And, also, people are STILL paying for that, because the DLC is still on sale. Please, fix this issue and put those servers on again.

Message 58 of 145 (1,369 Views)

★ Guide

Or since you claim it costs so much money to host a server for a game, perhaps when you lose interest in supporting your own games you could release the server software and we can pay to host it through donations etc. As I've said before, if a developer actually looked at the issue it should be fixed within an hour.

Message 59 of 145 (1,352 Views)

★★★ Novice

Up for class-action lawsuit towards EA people? This is theft, through legal channels, without any confirmation and/or statement of fact on what is going on with their online service from any important EA staff (not a forum moderator or such), with the DLC being sold in PSN this very moment without it working of course and for more than one and a half months! I call fraud and theft and I reckon my lawyer will too!

Message 60 of 145 (1,326 Views)