by Executioner0

Original Post

Re: Dante's Inferno Trials

★★ Novice
Please fix the server
Message 31 of 145 (1,586 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How is it possible to have this crappy service that you're providing right here? The servers have been down for at least a month, maybe more. The DLC is COMPLETELY unplayable because of it. You're STILL SELLING THE DLC (!!!!) on both Xbox live https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Trials-of-St-Lucia/00000000-0000-400c-80cf-000c454108cf
and PSN https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/trials-of-st-lucia/cid=EP0006-BLES00713_00-INFER...

How can this not be taken seriously!? You are literally STEALING money from people. They pay the money and get NOTHING back!! I seriously wish some major gaming site would write about your abysmal service because there is actually no excuse for this. Either bring the servers up or take the DLC down, there is no other option. This has gone on long enough!

Message 32 of 145 (1,555 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Please, PLEASE, solve this issue before holidays. It would be ridiculous to be still talking about that in January. Come on, what do we have to do in order to make you work for something that isn't FIFA?

Message 33 of 145 (1,550 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Archi

Hey! As @robin_karl182 said above, you are selling this DLC and people are getting NOTHING in exchange, and there is no official message from EA about this issue.
That's THEFT!!
Come on Archi ! There is no tech team on the issue
You just say that in a desperate attempt to silence us.
What a shame EA..., what a shame...
Message 34 of 145 (1,532 Views)

★★★ Novice

I Agree please fix the servers so we can 100% this game Frown

Message 35 of 145 (1,359 Views)

★ Apprentice

fifth week... maybe for christmas? Confused

Message 36 of 145 (1,321 Views)

★★ Novice
Selling dlc but keept servers offline wtf
Message 37 of 145 (1,316 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Archi wrote:

Hello everyone in this thread.

I have raised this issue with our tech department and will let all of you know as soon as I get response from them. 

Sorry for inconvenience. 

@EA_Archi is there any way to contact this tech department on our own? We could put some pressure on them, I'm sure that could speed things up.

Message 38 of 145 (1,232 Views)

★ Guide

Judging by the performance of the tech department I think it consists of one single 80 year old guy who sleeps most days and his preferrred language is COBOL.

Message 39 of 145 (1,221 Views)

★★★ Novice

WOW, I came to the "official" EA forum expecting to get some answers to what is going on with the servers for this game, but I see there is just as many answers as the rest of the internet!

Seriously EA, all people want is some answers, not even that, just some information or at least progress towards it!!

I bought the Trials of St. Lucia DLC during the halloween sale on PSN, less that a month before you have closed the servers.  Surely you would have known the servers were closing, yet you not only continued to sell the product, you put it on sale to push more of it!!!!

I can only assume that the servers have closed, seeing there has been no official word from you here as to what the "problem" actually is.

You are just burning people, your customers, that are paying good money for your products.

Give us answers or give us our money back.

Message 40 of 145 (1,139 Views)