Dante's Inferno Trials

by Executioner0

Original Post

Re: Dante's Inferno Trials

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

As reported by other users, I can't access Dante's Inferno online features (PS3). Please, solve the problem soon, there are still people who want to play it (especially if they have just bought that DLC).

Message 11 of 145 (1,571 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is unacceptable! If you are selling the DLC on the PlayStation Store then the servers should be active. If the servers have in fact been taken down then you should be refunding everybody that bought it from the day you took them down without announcing it!

Message 12 of 145 (1,559 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Keep pushing them. We waited for 9 months before Crysis 2 servers got fixed.

Message 13 of 145 (1,532 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem here Frown

Message 14 of 145 (1,517 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Recently bought and played the main game, was really looking forward to this DLC. Just purchased it on 11/25/16 and haven't been able to connect to the servers for the St. Lucia DLC on PS3.

Message 15 of 145 (1,502 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same here! It's totally not acceptable to charge us for a DLC that we can't play! Just bought it a few minutes ago and it's not working. Fix it now!
Message 16 of 145 (1,486 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So is there an update on what's going on?

Message 17 of 145 (1,448 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'd like to know, as well as others. I hope this thing won't go on for ages. Please, @EA_Archi keep us updated, as soon as you can.

Message 18 of 145 (1,438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
Please give us some news about this.
There should be an update from the tech team if they really checked the problem.
The server is not working and the DLC is server-based only, so nobody can't play what they paid for.
This situation is really annoying.
Please do something.
Message 19 of 145 (1,427 Views)

★★ Novice
Yup, same problem here. Please fix this EA...
Message 20 of 145 (1,408 Views)