Re: Dante's Inferno Trials

by Executioner0

Original Post

★ Apprentice

@Straatford87

Thanks again. Posted it in the other thread -- but well done to Sephiroth for helping out a tremendous deal.

You guys are awesome!

Message 91 of 145 (1,065 Views)

★ Guide

@Straatford87, thanks for finally getting this fixed, and I finally managed to complete Ascension yesterday so now at 100%. Now it'd be real nice if you could convince the boss to buy the required security cert to fix Need For Speed - The Run Standard smile

Message 92 of 145 (1,015 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I cant connect to the game it only appears "Connecting..." is there something i cant try to make this work?

cheers

Message 93 of 145 (1,002 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Executioner0

Glad to hear that you've now managed to 100% the game Standard smile

As for the Need for Speed issue; I spend months chasing that down, but ultimately we couldn't fix that for the reasons explained in the topic. At this point there sadly isn't more that I can do.

@Czr_mulotto

Since we've received confirmations that the servers are working again, you are probably experiencing a general connection error. Have you tried resetting your modem / router, and switching to a wired connection?

Message 94 of 145 (987 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@Straatford87 I Will try it, my account in EA were banned in FIFA 15 is there a connection or iam banned only in FIFA franchise?

Message 95 of 145 (976 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Czr_mulotto

I can confirm that you haven't been banned.

Message 96 of 145 (969 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@Straatford87 Iam banned for FIFA for a very long time, my ID banned and that i use to play to get trophys and etc is CezarGatti, still trying to connect on Dantes i did everything with my connection, even clean all saved games and downloaded again the DLC still doesnt work =(

Message 97 of 145 (960 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Czr_mulotto

My question would then instead be, which other games are you able to play online?

Message 98 of 145 (942 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@Straatford87 iam playing online a lot of others games, like bioshock 2, unchardted 3 etc... but my question is if iam banned in fifa 15 iam banned in all games from EA? cuz i really tried everything to play online in Dantes Inferno

Message 99 of 145 (1,042 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Czr_mulotto

We can ban specific games, or the account. In your case it doesn't appear that your account has been banned, however, upon further inspect I can't find FIFA 15 on the account that you are posting on.

I would need the Gamertag / PSN ID for the account that you played FIFA on to verify.

Message 100 of 145 (1,024 Views)