Re: Crysis patches unavailable

by OMG_Abaddon

Original Post

Crysis patches unavailable

★ Novice

I'm trying to download the patches for this game (1.2.1 is the latest one) but my game is stuck in 1.1.1

When I try to download manually I get a time out error, seems like there's no more support for this game, or is there?

Can someone help me out?

Message 1 of 3 (670 Views)

Community Manager

@OMG_Abaddon Hey there, Origin should keep that updated on its own. What happens if you try to right click the game and repair it inside Origin?

EACade
Message 2 of 3 (658 Views)

★ Novice

It says the game's fine but doesn't update. I also tried updating several times and it didn't work, the game's stuck in v1.1.1 but as far as I know the latest version is 1.2.1 and trying download the patches manually from EA's ftp returns a timeout error. I guess official support for the game has been cut out like it happened with BFME2.

I tried everything:

- Reinstall game.

- Repair game.

- Update game.

- Clean cache (delete the programdata Origin folder).

- Download patch manually.

Some EA tech support agent suggested me to download a cracked version that actually works, but what's the point of buying games if I'm going to crack them eventually? Besides I no longer have access to access online chat tech support (it only shows the call method), looks like they don't like me asking how to fix the problems in their games.

Message 3 of 3 (643 Views)