Crusader No ReMorse Queue

by cdsiren

Original Post

Crusader: No Remorse

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I just picked up the game on the house and want to use the XBOX 360 controller for it. I use Pinnacle Game Profiler for games with no controller support. I'm trying to find out how to connect a custom profile for the game to an .exe file for the game, but it seems that trying to open the .exe file for the game does nothing due to the DOS emulator. Any ideas on how to get this to work? Also, if someone could create a Pinnacle profile for the game with all controls and upload it to the community, then this would help us all out a lot.

Message 1 of 11 (2,150 Views)

Crusader No Remorse PC - HELP

★ Apprentice

I downloaded Crusader No Remorse & haven't a clue as 2 how play or work the game.  Ivf any1 knosws how 2 play

PLEASE HELP & THANKS....

Message 2 of 11 (2,114 Views)

[Origin] Free Games, On the House - Crusader: No Remorse

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded Crusader: No Remorse today. Click Play and my cursor spins for a few seconds then nothing. I see in the Task Manager that DOSBox DOS Emulator(32 bit) is loaded into memory, 1.3 MB but again, nothing. I am using an HP ENVY 700-047c with a i5-3470 processor, 12 GB DDR3 ram and 2 TB hard drive with 1.3 TB free. I have a Radeon HD 8570 graphics card. I am running Windows 8.1

I don't know what I should try to get the game to run. I can not find any information in the Help site for this issue.

Thanks for your time and help,

John D.

Message 3 of 11 (2,113 Views)

Crusader No ReMorse HELP

★ Apprentice

I downloaded     "Crusader No ReMorse"     & haven't a clue as 2 how 2 play the game...  

If some1 knows what 2 do    

PLEASE   HELP   &   THANKS.....  

Message 4 of 11 (2,118 Views)

crusader

★ Novice

does not work, you probably confused that the game is new, it is a very old

Message 5 of 11 (2,103 Views)

Re: Crusader No ReMorse HELP

★ Novice

does not work, you probably confused that the game is new, it is a very old

Message 6 of 11 (2,110 Views)

Crusader No ReMorse Queue

★ Apprentice

Why do you put games in "On the House" that are so old that they can't be played??? 

I got the game & can't get past tthe 1st 15 seconds of play...

Are all the games in "On the House" glitched in some way?

Message 7 of 11 (2,105 Views)

Crusader No Regret & No Remorse No Joystick support

★★★ Newbie

I've verrified that DOSBox is seeing the joystick, and it works fine in CLI, but once in-game (either one) It will not work, nor will the Alt+C bring up the joystick config... The JOYSTICK.EXE file is missing from the game DATA file directory entirely!

Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated... I'm trying to get my nephew into some of the retro games that his old-school PC gaming uncle once played.

Message 8 of 11 (2,112 Views)

Re: Crusader: No Remorse

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@banzaigtv wrote:

I just picked up the game on the house and want to use the XBOX 360 controller for it. I use Pinnacle Game Profiler for games with no controller support. I'm trying to find out how to connect a custom profile for the game to an .exe file for the game, but it seems that trying to open the .exe file for the game does nothing due to the DOS emulator. Any ideas on how to get this to work? Also, if someone could create a Pinnacle profile for the game with all controls and upload it to the community, then this would help us all out a lot.

Hi, did you manage to make it work? I took a hint from your original post, downloaded Pinnacle and it worked flawlessly. It's unvelibably flexible, this is the most complex game I have ever played (control-wise) and a regular Playstation pad is perfect for the job. I could post the profile I mapped for Crusader.

Message 9 of 11 (1,920 Views)

Crusader: No Remorse can't get back to base

★★★ Newbie

Good day,
After I finish the third level the screen goes black after the cutscene and nothing else happens.
Does anybody please know what how to fix this?
Thank you!
v

Message 10 of 11 (1,683 Views)