Cricket 14

by gd70

Original Post

cricket

★★★★★ Newbie

i am a great fan of ea games from fifa to need for speed and burnout even i play this company games in my windows mobile but why there is only ea cricket 2005 and 2007 . but every year there is fifa new game is coming why stopped cricket there is now new leagues like indian premier league .kfc twenty bigbash and champions league it will surely earn u money... so please reply me abt this concern this is not for me for all cricket lovers who were waiting

Message 31 of 41 (666 Views)

Cricket game??????

★★★ Newbie

When will ea release another game like cricket 07?????

Message 32 of 41 (596 Views)

WHEN IS EA SPORTS RELEASING CRICKET 2015

★★ Newbie

Message 33 of 41 (568 Views)

new cricket game

★★★ Newbie

why did you stop making cricket games after cricket 07? we enjoyed it very much and still play today also. please make a cricket game. please

Message 34 of 41 (540 Views)

Re: new cricket game

★★★ Newbie

@nilarghya13 wrote:

why did you stop making cricket games after cricket 07? we enjoyed it very much and still play today also. please make a cricket game. please

Message 35 of 41 (532 Views)

Cricket 14

★★★ Newbie

Hi I'm  here 

I ask you for ultimate team of cricket

you make very well ultimate teams of many games 

I want you to please make ultimate team of cricket, there are many followers of cricket too like football

PLEASE MAKE A ULTIMATE TEAM OF CRICKET TOO!

Message 36 of 41 (459 Views)

ULTIMATE TEAM OF CRICKET

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi!

You make great ultimate team of football and people enjoy playing soccer, I want to say that if you make a ULTIMATE TEAM OF CRICKET  then people also enjoy it because like football there are also BIG FANS of cricket too

THANKYOU!

Message 37 of 41 (531 Views)

EA Cricket

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I am a big fan of EA Sports Cricket which was released long long ago. I understand that there is no cricket game in development but is there a way to reach out to the right people at EA and make them aware that there are tonnes of people out there who have been waiting and wanting to play a newer version of this game? United States may not have a market for Cricket games but certainly there are other countries which have a strong potential.

I don't even know if this is monitored by anyone from EA but still worth a try.

Thanks.

Message 38 of 41 (438 Views)

is there a game of crikcet for xbox 360 in usa?

★★ Newbie

i  am interested in xbox 360 games of cricket in usa

Message 39 of 41 (415 Views)

EA cricket 17

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

WHY EA SPORTS IS NOT THINKING ABOUT TO MAKE A CRICKET 17 GAME FOR ALL FORMAT LIKE PC AND CONSOLE WE DIDN'T SEE ANY CRICKET GAME OF EA SINCE 2007 WE ALL KNOW BIG ANTS STUDIOS DON BRAD MAN CRICKET 14 IS VERY POPULAR AND NOW THEY ARE LAUNCHING  DON BRAD MAN 17 .

Message 40 of 41 (410 Views)