Cricket 14

by gd70

Original Post

Re: why is EA not launching Cricket game for Android like FIFA ?...

Community Manager

@gizmoduck2184 Hi,

Unfortunately I am currently not aware of any plans to release a Cricket game for the Android platform. Should this change in the future, we will let you know of course.

Cheers,

Nils 

Message 21 of 41 (1,456 Views)

Re: Cricket 14

★★★ Newbie
Ultimate team would be great. You could could also do career modes like Fifa aswell starting off as a 19 year old trying to make your way. There are so many great things you could do with it
Message 22 of 41 (1,443 Views)

cricket

★★★ Newbie

well ea thnx for making games like fifa for mobile but i don't no why there is no cricket game pls make cricket game for andriod devices

Message 23 of 41 (1,441 Views)

Re: cricket

Community Manager

@pankajdeswal  Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion. As previously stated, I am currently not aware of any plans to release a Cricket game for the Android platform at this time. Should this change in the future, we will let you know of course.

Cheers,

Nils 

Message 24 of 41 (1,437 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello Nils,

Thank you for your reply in answers.ea.com/forums,

I hope you have atlest Little Information about  EA are coming back on cricket gaming world   ???

BiG ANT and Codemasters are already done his job.. We are still looking anticipated about EA 's responce,

Its already 7 years past about last cricket game developeped by EA.

I Hope EA understand our feeling and give a Great News SOon..!!!!

Thanks For Reading ,

Prakash

Message 25 of 41 (1,434 Views)

Community Manager
Hi Prakash,

Thank you for adding your feedback and vote for another Cricket game. As soon as I hear anything, I will let you know.

Cheers,
Nils
Message 26 of 41 (1,430 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

plz ea develop ea cricket 2015 you will earn a lot from it. Now cricket is become more realistic!! plz plz ea develop ''cricket15''!! T

Message 27 of 41 (1,412 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have played ea cricket 07 and really loved it very much. Now the wait for next release has reached 7yearsConfusedmileysad:. Being a big fan of ea sports and FIFA, I really wonder why ea is not releasing Cricket again even when there is such huge demand. On behalf of millions cricket lovers, I request Ea sports to please releas a new version of Cricket. and of course unltimate team and career mode will be a great idea.Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 28 of 41 (1,323 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Correction in the last line of my post - I mean Ultimate team Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 29 of 41 (1,319 Views)

EA SPORTS(TM) Cricket 11

★★★ Newbie

hello,sir 

i want play  EA SPORTS(TM) Cricket 11  in window 7 32 bit....but game can'not be open

"game has been stop working'' show this open setup...........plz help me 

Message 30 of 41 (1,327 Views)