Cricket 14

by gd70

Original Post

Re: Cricket Game

★★★ Newbie
But why you guys are not launching new Cricket game?
Message 11 of 41 (1,567 Views)

cricket game

★★ Newbie

Hi, I'm a huge EA SPORTS fan, I really like the sports games you guys release, but there's just one game that you guys don't seem to release anymore, Cricket. may I please say that as a cricket fan as I'm sure there are many in this world, why don't EA SPORTS release another one? Like there are new formats, new sponsors, new teams and new tournaments. Even tours are so exciting now, I would just like to ask you guys to please release a new cricket game with the new stuff and you will see that lots of people would buy it. I mean how awesome would it be if there was a career mode on it or like a become a pro mode like on fifa on the cricket game. It would be awesome, just please think about it

Message 12 of 41 (1,525 Views)

new game

★ Newbie

Hello,I just have a request , can you pleas pleas release a CRICKET game for android just like you did for Fifa 14 ,
Hope you answer,Sairab

Message 13 of 41 (1,490 Views)

Why don't you create a cricket games

★★★★★ Newbie
Hello ea
I am a cricket fan.i have a question. Why you don't create a cricket game since 2007.i request you to please create a cricket game.that would be great.
Message 14 of 41 (1,489 Views)

EA sports cricket 07 overlay mod making help

★★ Novice

Hi

I want to know

how to make realistic overlay mod for ea sports cricket 07 ?

answer me

Message 15 of 41 (1,446 Views)

Cricket 14

★★★ Newbie

sir i want know aboute the new virsion of cricket 

because cricket 7 is to old pleas released new virsion of this game

Message 16 of 41 (1,312 Views)

will ea make a cricket game

★★★ Newbie

When will ea make a cricket game for PS4

Message 17 of 41 (1,311 Views)

Re: will ea make a cricket game

Community Manager

@AmanKhatri123  Hi,

As previously stated, I am currently not aware of development for a new EA Cricket game. Should this change in the future, I will update you in here.

Thank you for your understanding,

Nils

Message 18 of 41 (1,311 Views)

Re: Cricket 14

Community Manager

@adnan239 wrote:

sir i want know aboute the new virsion of cricket 

because cricket 7 is to old pleas released new virsion of this game

@adnan239 Hi,

Sorry for not replying earlier, it looks like your post had been made in the UFC section. I have since moved it in here, our Cricket thread.

As previously stated, I am unfortunately not aware of development for a new EA Cricket game. Should this change in the future, I will update you in here.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 19 of 41 (1,308 Views)

why is EA not launching Cricket game for Android like FIFA ?...

★ Newbie

Message 20 of 41 (1,298 Views)