how to download crcket 2007?

by NDEVIL7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cricket 07

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

Plz make ea cricket 07 for ipad and android the is perfect and mostly loving by peopls so plz port pc cricket to ipad m sure people is very happy to play on there phones or tablet

Message 1 of 10 (13,634 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cricket for mobile

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@paramveersin wrote:

Plz make ea cricket 07 for ipad and android the is perfect and mostly loving by peopls so plz port pc cricket to ipad m sure people is very happy to play on there phones or tablet

As far as I am aware, we are currently not developing a Cricket title for mobile. That said, there are a variety of other mobile games available here: http://www.ea.com/mobile

Maybe you can find another title you like?

Cheers,
Nils

View in thread

Message 3 of 10 (15,324 Views)

All Replies

Cricket for mobile

★ Newbie
Hey ea i want to play cricket 07 on my iphone or ipad plz made cricket 07 for mobile . It was very popular game and m very sure people is loving to play on there phones . M sure ea can made this game for phone.. Plz i m requesting u
Message 2 of 10 (13,584 Views)

Re: Cricket for mobile

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@paramveersin wrote:

As far as I am aware, we are currently not developing a Cricket title for mobile. That said, there are a variety of other mobile games available here: http://www.ea.com/mobile

Maybe you can find another title you like?

Cheers,
Nils

Message 3 of 10 (15,325 Views)

Cricket 07

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

can we play cricket 07 online???

Message 4 of 10 (8,707 Views)

Re: Cricket 07

Community Manager
Hi Rohail,

As far as I know, this is unfortunately not possible.

Cheers,
Nils
Message 5 of 10 (8,699 Views)

Unable to download EA Sports Cricket 07

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I want to buy EA Sports Cricket 07 game, but am unble to see any buy option or download option from your website. Please help me with this issue please send a link to download or show the way how to download the game

Message 6 of 10 (8,684 Views)

EA CRICKET 2007 SUPPORTING FILES FOR WINDOWS 10

★★ Newbie

DEAR TEAM,

I WAS PLAYING EA CRICKET 2007 IN  WIN 7 WITHOUT ANY ISSUES  BUT AFTER UPDATING MY WIN 7 TO WIN 10 EA CRICKET 2007 STOPS WORKING .

PLEASE HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE 

REGARDS 

Message 7 of 10 (8,695 Views)

ERROR IN EA CRICKET 2007

★★★ Newbie

CRICKET07EXE.HAS STOPPED WORKING ERROR SHOWING WHILE RUNNING THE GAME WINDOW 8.1

Message 8 of 10 (8,680 Views)

Buy or download EA cricket

★★★ Newbie

How can I buy or download Cricket 07? Or any other version of EA sports cricket?

Message 9 of 10 (8,652 Views)

how to download crcket 2007?

★★★ Newbie

how to download cricket 2007?

Message 10 of 10 (8,583 Views)