Re: Cannot sign into Teambuilder .

by jwhitt3

Original Post

Cannot sign into Teambuilder .

★★★ Novice

Before you think, NO! This is not about the not saving feature, This is about the fact that I cannot sign into my teambuilder account,

I have reset my password and even entered the real email but it just wont sign in.

Any help here?

Also, I swear to lord if I get denied or anything else I will quit all EA games forever, I have had enough with this bull crap

Message 1 of 4 (480 Views)

Community Manager

@flyingguy100 Hello! For account issues you'll need to speak with an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us, we can't assist with this type of issue via AHQ. 

EACade
Message 2 of 4 (444 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Dont bother, I just went through all this myself. Only to find out that you cant save teams anyway. They have no info on when it will be fixed, and will just tell you to be patient and close your thread because there are 30 others that complain about this already. lol You're better off playing something else.

Message 3 of 4 (423 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

After 6 months of EA saying be patient and the issue is being looked into, it’s clear they aren’t touching it and Teambuilder is dead. Sad.... I wish I didn’t buy the game and get back in to it. I bought the game and an old 360 for this feature only to get * on by EA.

Message 4 of 4 (376 Views)