Cannot redeem The Saboteur DVD Key on Origin.

by Katanadaslx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot redeem The Saboteur DVD Key on Origin.

★★ Novice

The Saboteur game is in Origin but I cannot redeem my original DVD ROM Key. It says the key is invalid. I own the original and if I install the game standalone it works and accepts the key but not Origin? Can you explain this to me?

Thank you for your time

Message 1 of 8 (905 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot redeem The Saboteur DVD Key on Origin.

[ Edited ]

@Katanadaslx Make sure that you get it right (sometimes 0 can be easily mistaken with O and viceversa)

If still doesn't work, contact the support

Support can add the game to your account, if there is proof of purchase.

P.S.: make sure that you can offer proof of purchase (either a photo of the receipt or of the DVD case with the code shown clearly). DO NOT POST the pictures here, provide those only to the EA support, as proof.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,177 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@Katanadaslx Make sure that you get it right (sometimes 0 can be easily mistaken with O and viceversa)

If still doesn't work, contact the support

Support can add the game to your account, if there is proof of purchase.

P.S.: make sure that you can offer proof of purchase (either a photo of the receipt or of the DVD case with the code shown clearly). DO NOT POST the pictures here, provide those only to the EA support, as proof.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 8 (1,178 Views)

★★ Novice

Ivrignard, 

first I would like to thank you the extremely fast answer. I tried again, very carefully, and still I get the message "The product code you entered is not valid. Please re-enter the code."
I'm going to contact the support using the link you gave me.

Thank you so much and more because you are a player and not a worker of EA.

Message 3 of 8 (872 Views)

★★ Novice
I chated with them and everything is ok now. I have the digital game in Origin library now. They say my key was to old, I didn't make any mistake. Thanks again, Ivrognard.
Message 4 of 8 (867 Views)

@Katanadaslx glad it worked out. The Saboteur is one of my favorite games from EA, though very few people seem to be aware of its existence, anymore. I hope you will enjoy playing it again. :eahigh_file:

Message 5 of 8 (861 Views)

★★ Novice

It's an excellent game and for € 2,49 it's a steal. Paris still looks gorgeous and it runs like a breeze in my system. Poor Pandemic Studio, they were good...

Message 6 of 8 (856 Views)

Community Manager

@Katanadaslx Glad to hear that you got the game working, enjoy it. 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 8 (810 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Ye but Ivrognard beat you to the answer...

Message 8 of 8 (801 Views)