Can't upload time trial results in Mirror's Edge Catalyst

by Steve_Glowplunk

Original Post

Can't upload time trial results in Mirror's Edge Catalyst

★★ Novice

Hello, I've been having this issue of not being able to upload online time trial results in Mirror's Edge Catalyst. Whenever I finish a time trial, a message saying 'An error occurred while uploading your results to the Beat' pops up. Also, a message saying 'network issues' constantly appears in the bottom right corner. However, other online features such as touching other players' Beat L.E., creating my own Beat L.E. and hacking other players' billboards work fine.
How can I resolve this issue?

Message 1 of 6 (720 Views)

Re: Can't upload time trial results in Mirror's Edge Catalyst

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Sorry for recycling this post, but I have exactly the same issue. I played through MEC several times few years ago. Everything worked well. Now I wanted to play it again, but I get this issue.
I reinstalled the game and cleaned all cache folders, but nothing helps. I even bought MEC a second time on steam, installed it and run into the same issue.

Message 2 of 6 (445 Views)

★★ Novice

Unfortunately this seems to be a problem tied to the account and EA never bothered fixing it. I had to make a new Origin account and buy MEC on Steam (since it was on sale) and activate the game on the new account. Only then time trials will work on the new account's game.

Message 3 of 6 (439 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thx for the info, but I already bound the steam version to my existing EA account. :/
Message 4 of 6 (437 Views)

★★ Novice

Well MEC is pretty cheap on Steam right now Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (430 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes, but I can't buy it twice.
Message 6 of 6 (431 Views)