Re: Can't download 14 NCAA uniforms

by BallBoy2749

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't download 14 NCAA uniforms

★★★ Newbie
When I open the uniform store and click download dlc, a window pops up but my only option is to click cancel. There is besides that it is a blank screen with the dlc description to the left. I thought this was because of the lawsuit but I bought the game after that happened, and it does it on the free pack as well. I can't find anything recently written about the uniform packs so I don't know what to do
Message 1 of 7 (8,716 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

I FIGURED IT OUT. Mine did the same thing at first, it’s because you have to download the free pack and the other uniform packs with the original account you downloaded them with on your Xbox. I downloaded all the uniform packs on my old account on the 360 then transferred my Xbox One account over and still accessed them, but I deleted them and couldn’t get them back....until I switched back to my old account that was originally on my 360

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (7,518 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
I have the same exact issue
Message 2 of 7 (8,523 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I FIGURED IT OUT. Mine did the same thing at first, it’s because you have to download the free pack and the other uniform packs with the original account you downloaded them with on your Xbox. I downloaded all the uniform packs on my old account on the 360 then transferred my Xbox One account over and still accessed them, but I deleted them and couldn’t get them back....until I switched back to my old account that was originally on my 360

Message 3 of 7 (7,519 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Wait what? A little more detailed I'm confused
Message 4 of 7 (7,503 Views)

★ Apprentice

Is there still any way to get the packs

Message 5 of 7 (6,872 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can’t figure it out right now is there a way I can get in contact with you to figure it out? I didn’t sign out and all this stuff I created a new account and it does the same thing mentioned in the problem I’m super confused.

Message 6 of 7 (6,575 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there anyway you’d be willing to share your old account so I can download the uniform packs to my Xbox. I can’t get into my old account and I got the game back and really want to have them again. I understand if not though. 

Message 7 of 7 (5,643 Views)