Can We PLEASE have NBA Street Vol 2 as backwards compatibility on Xbox PLEASE

by JustinAlmighty

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can We PLEASE have NBA Street Vol 2 as backwards compatibility on Xbox PLEASE

★★★ Novice

I love that we have SSX 3 for Xbox one now I’m ready to see nba street vol 2 on backwards compatibility can we please get that game? It would be a dream come true I would really love to play that game again I’m begging for NBA Street vol 2 to come back so I can play on my Xbox series x.

Message 1 of 26 (13,643 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can We PLEASE have NBA Street Vol 2 as backwards compatibility on Xbox PLEAS

Community Manager

Hey @JustinAlmighty I am not aware of any plans to bring the game back but will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 26 (13,612 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can We PLEASE have NBA Street Vol 2 as backwards compatibility on Xbox PLEAS

Community Manager

Hey @JustinAlmighty I am not aware of any plans to bring the game back but will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 26 (13,613 Views)

★★★ Novice

Okay 

Message 3 of 26 (13,597 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I agree, NBA street series games were the best NBA games that I have played. Still to this day, NBA street vol 2, vol 3, and NBA street home-court are on the top of my list for all-time favorite sports games. I still have all the NBA street games from when I was a kid and the NFL street series games. I have NBA jam and 2k NBA playground but those games are not the same without the characters and the story line of NBA street home court. GQ has an article about NBA Street vol 2 being one of the best basketball games of all time so I know I’m not the only one wanting this. In my opinion, EA is sitting on a gold mine with the NFL street series and NBA street series. It would be a blessing to see those games on the Xbox one or on any newer console.  

Thank you!

Message 4 of 26 (13,567 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey@BMHITT11 I totally agree with you too dawg they really should bring the series back even though I never played the the first NBA street game I only played 2 and 3. I definitely played NFL Street 2 and I got a feeling they would do it I hope they do because they brought back SSX 3 also my favorite snowboarding game of all time

Message 5 of 26 (13,555 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, we will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 26 (13,540 Views)

★★★ Novice

I really hope y’all can make it happen it would be a blessing for me to finally play NBA Street vol 2 so thanks for hearing us out and passing our feedback @EA_Darko 

Message 7 of 26 (13,535 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @JustinAlmighty, as I said above I am not aware of any plans to bring the game back so it's best not to get excited about a return. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 8 of 26 (13,532 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hey @EA_Darko you’re own only chance to get this game backwards compatible big dawg. The NBA street games are what dreams are made of. Please darko you gotta get it through to them.
Message 9 of 26 (13,441 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @BMHITT11, I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 26 (13,375 Views)