Re: server maintenance error

by eakennedy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Call of Duty: Black Ops

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hey guys. my ea account works on the internet but it gives the the "server maintenance error" when i attempt logging in on my ps3 for call of duty black ops. can you guys help me with this problem

Message 1 of 8 (2,009 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

CoD is not really an EA game, you know?

But there was a PSN maintenance until this morning. It should be over now so can you confirm if you are able to access the servers now?

Please see the following link for more details - http://ie.playstation.com/psn/news/articles/detail/item284696/PlayStation-Network-scheduled-maintena...

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (2,177 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

CoD is not really an EA game, you know?

But there was a PSN maintenance until this morning. It should be over now so can you confirm if you are able to access the servers now?

Please see the following link for more details - http://ie.playstation.com/psn/news/articles/detail/item284696/PlayStation-Network-scheduled-maintena...

Message 2 of 8 (2,178 Views)

World at war map packs

★★ Newbie
I bought 3different maps and they won't load
Message 3 of 8 (1,922 Views)

Zombie map packs

★★ Newbie
Call of duty world at war zombie map packs won't load onto game after purchase and download
Message 4 of 8 (1,956 Views)

Re: World at war map packs

Community Manager

@foxt88 wrote:
I bought 3different maps and they won't load

@foxt88 Hi there,

I believe you are referring to COD: World at War, which isn't an EA game. In order to get help, please reach out to the support over here: http://support.activision.com/?uil=en_US

Message 5 of 8 (1,917 Views)

Old Key Codes

★★★ Newbie

Having changed my provider and forgetting my origin I.D and password, Origin wont allow me to still use my origanl Key Code to play my Call of Duty MW3. I dont know how to get through to play.

MZ

Message 6 of 8 (1,493 Views)

copyright infringement from activision

★★★★ Apprentice

i just have to ask is activision with the new Black ops 3 is copyrighting other games and getting away with it? like titanfall and battlefield and crysis?

Message 7 of 8 (1,444 Views)

Re: copyright infringement from activision

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Unless they are directly stealing assets or using trademarked names... there isn't anything wrong with it.

Games have been copying each other since the very start.

Look at mobile games or indy games.. some don't even try to hide it that they are clones of other games.  Nothing wrong with that especially if they can improve on the formula.

Some games carbon copy elements/mechanics of several games and merge them into one.  Sometimes it comes out fantastic sometimes it's terrible.. but it surely isn't illegal.

Message 8 of 8 (1,440 Views)