Bookworm Deluxe

by pancakeboy78

Original Post

Re: Pop Cap Games sent me to you for help with Bookworm Deluxe.

★★★ Newbie

I actually spoke to one of your reps earlier today. I was told in reference to Bookworm,  that i need to contact "pop cap" for reactivation. There is no apparent way to do that as everything on line refers me back to EA.

I need my paid subscription for bookworm to work on my new computer. It timed out and wants me to buy it again? I have windows 7 now. I had XP the last time the game was working as I recall. 

I am attaching the license document i find in the folder on my PC.

I need an email address to use for communicating with whom ever it turns out to be the entity that can provide the support i am requesting

Thank you for ant help you can provide

Mark Ziegler

[edit: email address removed]

Message 21 of 23 (1,324 Views)

BookWorm Deluxe technical issue

★★ Newbie

I purchased Bookworm Deluxe in December 2017 for my laptop, and have enjoyed playing it everyday. 

Today, when I tried to open it, I received a Fatal Error message: "Unable to open game executer".  (Or something similar.)  I re-started my computer and tried several times.  I finally uninstalled the game.  When I attempted to reinstall it from the CD, I received another Fatal Error message: "Installation corrupted. Please reinstall from the original CD."  I only have the CD I received from Pop Cap.  What can I do to get Book Worm back on my computer?

Message 22 of 23 (1,145 Views)

Re: Pop Cap Games sent me to you for help with Bookworm Deluxe.

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, I had to reinstall and now I don't have the original license key any longer.  I have purchased this game twice now as there seems to be no support for it.  Amazon wants 40.00 for a new version...Uh NO.....my grandchildren love to play it.

Message 23 of 23 (961 Views)