Boggle Free for Android

by julesian1

Original Post

OLD windows 95/98 BOGGLE DISC.

★★★ Newbie

I HAVE THE OLD WINDOWS 95/98 BOGGLE DISC. WE LOVE TO PLAY IT BUT IT WON'T PLAY ON WINDOWS 8. DO YOU HAVE A FIX? PLEASE

Message 11 of 23 (851 Views)

Re: OLD windows 95/98 BOGGLE DISC.

Anonymous

Hi,

have you tried running it in compatibility mode?

Message 12 of 23 (850 Views)

boogle free

★ Newbie

incompatibility between boogle free and nexus7. Can't install the product. No problem with th first google tablet. Does anayone have a solution ?

Message 13 of 23 (831 Views)

device compatability

★ Newbie
I get an in compatability message when I try to download Boggle on my android. Is it really incompatible with the Samsung galaxy S4?
Message 14 of 23 (825 Views)

Boggle Crashes Every Time I Attempt To Open App

★★★ Newbie
Every time I try to open Boggle, it crashes almost immediately. I never get past entering my age, and yes, I'm plenty old enough. I've uninstalled and reinstalled with no success. Can you please help me? I know there are other imitation games out there but none of them are the real Boggle. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 running Android 4.4.2
Thank you,
Heidi Graham a.k.a. - disneymagik74
Message 15 of 23 (809 Views)

Re: Boggle Free for Android

★★★ Newbie

Boggle wird jetzt auch fürs Nexus 7 angeboten aber... Ich wollte erst schon 5 Sterne geben aber wie ich merkte das ich es nur in meinem Profil nutzen kann und ich wenn ich es den anderen Nutzern des Tabletts Freischalten will nur die Meldung bekomme " Diese App wird in eingeschränkten Profilen nicht unterstützt" da war die Freude über die Tablet Tauglichkeit wieder verflogen. Was soll das? warum sollen die anderen Familien Mitglieder nicht auch die Möglichkeit bekommen Boggle zu spielen. Also "EA Mobil Games" wann bekommen auch die anderen Nutzer die Möglichkeit Boggle zu spielen? Einem so großen Software Entwickler sollte das doch möglich sein was selbst die kleinen Softwarehäuser können. Erst wenn das möglich ist gibt es von mir die 5 Sterne.

Message 16 of 23 (778 Views)

ive purchased an extra package for boggle and it never downloaded

★★★ Newbie

Message 17 of 23 (713 Views)

Re: ive purchased an extra package for boggle and it never downloaded

Hero (Retired)
You have added no info on your problem, a blank post will not get your issue fixed.
Message 18 of 23 (712 Views)

Boggle Free for Android

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

(Delete post.)

DELETE MY DAMN ACCOUNT. What a ridiculous website...been trying for 10 minutes to cancel my info here and on stupid "Origins."

Every link that says Contact just goes through endless options without the ability to contact. And there's no place in Settings or Account to cancel. That's the height of corporate arrogance. Screw you, EA!!

Message 19 of 23 (693 Views)

boggle scenario 19 i know im geting yhe in answer on time but it fails me

★★★ Newbie

Message 20 of 23 (654 Views)