Black and White on Origin

by Reptaron1ce

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Black and White on Origin

★★ Novice

EA please for everything that is holy please put a copy of Black and White 1&2 on Origin! Please i miss those games soo much!!!

Message 1 of 12 (2,941 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Black and White on Origin

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to post @Reptaron1ce.

I am not aware of any plans to bring Black & White to Origin but I will pass your feedback on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (2,917 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to post @Reptaron1ce.

I am not aware of any plans to bring Black & White to Origin but I will pass your feedback on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 12 (2,918 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Right? I am dying to play Black and White 2 again, and it doesn't work on any of the newer platforms. I am SO ANGRY that they bring in just about everything else, but they won't bring this. There are NO other god sims on the market that even begin to compare to Black and White 2. It was before its time. 

Message 3 of 12 (2,699 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Let me play Black and White again! It's so frustrating we can't play old EA games that we like. I'll pay for another copy but put it on origin! It shouldn't be that hard to put a copy of it on your origin store!

Message 4 of 12 (2,549 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's so amazing to see there is actually a lot of people out there who also remember and want those games back ! I miss them so much, I remember when I was a kid being obsess with this game !!! 
Message 5 of 12 (2,154 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also a big fan of this game, and as a female player that has the most difficult time, Black and White games were Perfect. 

If anything, Make a new game with the exact same mechanics, Ancient rome style, Ancient japan, Whatever it takes you guys. The demand out there is HUGE i have talked to an entire BW fanbase and it's in the thousands. Please bring the game back, or even remaster it.

You have no idea how amazing this game is and it would make you a ton of money. 

Message 6 of 12 (1,851 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 12 (1,837 Views)

Dot.: Black and White on Origin

★★★★★ Novice
Rather, we will never live to see Black and White 1 and 2 EA does not care about us, but it is pathetic that they remove their own game from sale as if they bother to release the game and even leave it on the GOG platform to spend there it is very suitable for the game because the classic and most classic games are on the go I hope EA will wake up and bring the game back to Origin and GOG

Message 8 of 12 (1,827 Views)

Hero

@frektoon wrote:
Rather, we will never live to see Black and White 1 and 2 EA does not care about us, but it is pathetic that they remove their own game from sale as if they bother to release the game and even leave it on the GOG platform to spend there it is very suitable for the game because the classic and most classic games are on the go I hope EA will wake up and bring the game back to Origin and GOG

@frektoon You can't blame EA for this. They don't own Black & White. Microsoft does.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 9 of 12 (1,811 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Fred_vdp It's a bit strange that you can find this game on the EA website
https://www.ea.com/pl-pl/games/library/strategy
Message 10 of 12 (1,804 Views)