Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Black Remaster Version?

★★★ Novice

Well thank you for posting after all these years! :D 

Message 11 of 17 (1,107 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • I was able to finish the game over and over again on PS2 with Pink Floyd's The Wall and Darkside of the moon as backing. I'm listening to the albums now and thought "dang they should remaster Black and here is a thread about it! Y'all rock! Remaster Black! 
Message 12 of 17 (1,045 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello! (-_-)

I love "BLACK" very much, it's fantastic. I played in a lot of different "shooter's" games, but "BLACK" is absolutely unique game which impossible to compare with, it stay in its own side. Where is no more game like this. I and my Dad always play in "Black", remember it every year, and play a cope of weeks, going missions again.

We very want to play in next part and waiting it, and continue to hope that it will happening someday. 

I hope that it be, like EA returned to Mirror's Edge and made "Catalyst" after many years. 

"Black" can become unique product, the mark of EA, super game bomb, if continue will be on next gen consoles. "Black" have unique and interesting levels design, perfect work and feel of  weapons, a story line, unique style. So, I think that for EA time to recall old team and starting work at "Black 2 The Fox Chase" maybe create some name of new operation. And I hope that "Black2" will stay a single player game adventure.

So, waiting for "Black 2" (-_<) 

P.S. Sorry for my poor English.

Message 13 of 17 (884 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Penguin_69-21 im glad that somebody else enjoyed this masterpiece game. Thanks for replying
Message 14 of 17 (879 Views)

★★ Novice
@FiNZooM Hello!
I working at home now, all this virus situation how you know.
And I replayed in some old games (-_<) in this year. And remember about another very good game which unfortunately not have 2-nd part. It "BlackRock" studios racing game "Split Second" - amazing, creative and high quality product. I waited "Split Second 2", but Disney closed BlackRock and bury it. Sorry, that I write it here, I don't know in which topic to write about it.

Please, if somebody from EA read this - maybe your company can buyout "BlackRock" from Disney, recall team? And EA will collect another game series to the line of racing games. I played a lot of games, "Split Second" deserve to be continued.

P.S. Sorry for my poor English.
Message 15 of 17 (738 Views)

★ Novice

I Really Hope To See This Game Official On PC With Remaster Heart

Message 16 of 17 (573 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all, I'm going to lock this thread as it is quite old but will pass your feedback on.

Darko
Darko.png
Message 17 of 17 (515 Views)