Re: Bionicle: The Game

by Gorath_the_Elder

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bionicle: The Game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I cant' register my old game.

Recently I bought a copy of Bionicle: The Game for the Xbox. When I tried to enter the code that came with the game, it said the code was invalid. What do I do?

Message 1 of 5 (852 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

There is nowhere at the Bioware Games websites to register either Neverwinter Nights (either one), or KotOR (there never was a KotOR II registrtion c/o Bioware).  The legacy forum website was shut down about 2010, and was the only place to register those.  I use them as examples.  You shouldn't "expect" anything of this nature to persist in perpetuity. 

Website operation isn't free, and website SPACE is valuable.  Anything as ancient as your game is, has become merely a footnote now. 

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (895 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there,

The best bet would be to contact the retailer you bought this game from.

From what I could find out about this game, it was released 10 years ago to the original Xbox. What code are you talking about exactly? (and please don't type the code itself, just what the code is being referred to when you are asked to put it in). I'd assume that you should just be able to put in the disc and play.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 2 of 5 (849 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Release date 10-03-2003

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bionicle:_The_Game

Message 3 of 5 (844 Views)

★★★ Newbie

At the back of the manual is a card that has instructions on how to register the game, along with the code. The game plays fine, I was just hoping to register it.

Message 4 of 5 (835 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

There is nowhere at the Bioware Games websites to register either Neverwinter Nights (either one), or KotOR (there never was a KotOR II registrtion c/o Bioware).  The legacy forum website was shut down about 2010, and was the only place to register those.  I use them as examples.  You shouldn't "expect" anything of this nature to persist in perpetuity. 

Website operation isn't free, and website SPACE is valuable.  Anything as ancient as your game is, has become merely a footnote now. 

Message 5 of 5 (896 Views)