Bejeweled Stars: No Music

by mrkingemilwash

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bejeweled Stars: No Music

★★★ Newbie
For some reason Bejeweled Stars will not play the game's music. I have never ever messed with the settings. The music is on Mac settings but I hear nothing but sound effects. The iOS version is smooth as silk but you get no music on the Android version. I miss my meow choir!
Message 1 of 13 (3,496 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bejeweled Stars: No Music

Community Manager

@AlecItaly1983 If the issue is only affecting games played through Gameroom then this is a known issue affecting a number of games which Facebook is working on. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 12 of 13 (3,479 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Sound plays fine on my andriod phone, but nothing on PC when played through Facebook Gameroom.
Message 2 of 13 (3,113 Views)

Community Manager

@mrkingemilwash Have you checked your settings to ensure that you haven't muted some sounds?

Darko.png
Message 3 of 13 (3,095 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem for me, and I don't even hear sound effects anymore

Message 4 of 13 (3,065 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry, I sent another message cause I haven't checked the Subscribe to replies box

Message 5 of 13 (3,064 Views)

Community Manager

@AlecItaly1983 Can you check your settings to ensure that you have not muted anything?

Darko.png
Message 6 of 13 (3,057 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, Darko. It's the first thing that I checked. Other games on Facebook Gameroom are OK. Bejeweled Stars is completely mute but with levels cursons on.

Message 7 of 13 (3,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie

*cursors

Message 8 of 13 (3,051 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't hear the music, either! The music is a big part of the game for me. I just love hearing the choir sing "Meow, meow!" when I win!

Message 9 of 13 (3,030 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, can you all go through your sound settings both in-game and on your device and ensure that you have not muted anything. Please let me know what happens.

Darko.png
Message 10 of 13 (3,009 Views)