Re: Battlefield heroes Closure

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield heroes Closure

★ Novice

Hello!

BFH is probably one of my favorite games of all time and when it all came to an end mid 2015 I felt really sad. I have read many other answers about if you will bring BFH back and you said that there were no plans on bringing it back right now but the plans might change in the future. So my question is: What did you get out of closing BFH? What would you have lost if you kept it going? Cause' with no answers to this question if feels like the closing was very unnecessary.

Thank you for reading! Standard smile

Message 1 of 6 (845 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @RAINV7

Thank you for your question. Supporting any product takes nearly the same amount of efforts as to develop it, and at some point you need to make adjustments and prioritize your projects. Maybe one of the reasons why Battlefield 1 got such a great score is because a lot of efforts were concentrated there. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,204 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @RAINV7

Thank you for your question. Supporting any product takes nearly the same amount of efforts as to develop it, and at some point you need to make adjustments and prioritize your projects. Maybe one of the reasons why Battlefield 1 got such a great score is because a lot of efforts were concentrated there. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,205 Views)

★ Guide

Sadly but no.... our beloved game is dead and buried.

I really miss it, but its time to move to new missions, maybe in future EA clear our tears releasing Battlefield Heroes 2, but this is only a desire from a old player.

Message 3 of 6 (797 Views)

★ Novice
If Battlefield Heroes II was released I would play it for 24 hours straight as soon as it comes out. Also, EA might want to make it for consoles too.
Message 4 of 6 (679 Views)

Community Manager

@Trainbob60 Always great to see so much passion for a game, I'll pass your feedback onto the team. 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 6 (633 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I miss this game so much, EA could just rework a little bit, no much work on it, and put it on. I'm surelly sure it would gave a money-back guaranteed, and if EA reserve 1% of Battlefield server (I mean this don't need too much) for BF Heroes it would run smooth.

Since I played it I never saw any game like this, yeah I know there is so much cartoon games round there like Fortnite or anything like this, but the mecanical and the feeling, the capture flag, the helicopters and planes, I mean the type of all of it, it's unique.

Don't let it fade away EA, I swear.

Message 6 of 6 (299 Views)