Battlefield Play4Free

by 1519940Judd

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield Play4Free

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Is battlefield play4free going to make a comeback?

Can you guys please just update the game and re release it

just remake play4free give it some upgrades and give the thousands of players their favorite game back

i don't care what reason you have financial or otherwise and you cant tell me it was that big of a money pit when you guys were not managing your finances properly having a whole ton of empty servers you were paying for when EVERYONE was playing on privately owned servers

Message 1 of 20 (14,694 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: will BFP4F be put on the EA vault??

Community Manager

@1stNarv Hi,

Thank you for your interest, unfortunately I don't have any good news.

At the moment I am not aware of any plans to bring this game back, neither by putting the game into the EA vault for Origin Access nor by supporting a community initiative.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 7 of 20 (19,416 Views)

All Replies

Re: Is battlefield play4free going to make a comeback?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This game is clearly popular to have so many websites mentioning it 

if its really that big of a problem why couldn't you guys just make if shareware to the public ..... they would do a better job than you did on maintaining it thats for sure

Message 2 of 20 (14,678 Views)

Re: Is battlefield play4free going to make a comeback?

Hero (Retired)
Its not going to happen at this point in time.
Message 3 of 20 (14,609 Views)

Battlefield Heroes Refund

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I invested money into Battlefield Heroes, because i liked to play the game, it was fun and i loved the classes and skills. I stopped playing for a month or two because my laptop broke, when i got a new one, i go back on and EA shut down Battlefield Heroes for good! I want a full refund on all my money, since i never got reported for hacking or glitching, and never got banned, i think its fair that i get fully reimbursed for all the money i payed to have fun.

Message 4 of 20 (14,576 Views)

Re: Battlefield Heroes' End of Life

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

There was PLENTY of time to get value from any add-ons, since the end was announced some three and a half months before the termination.  It isn't EA's "fault" that you were unable to use one out of those 3 1/2 months. 

Message 5 of 20 (14,558 Views)

will BFP4F be put on the EA vault??

★★ Novice

Howdie yall.

will BFP4F be put on the EA vault??

if not what is the chance of some community folks bring it back as a revive?

Thanks in advance

TheNarv

Message 6 of 20 (14,396 Views)

Community Manager

@1stNarv Hi,

Thank you for your interest, unfortunately I don't have any good news.

At the moment I am not aware of any plans to bring this game back, neither by putting the game into the EA vault for Origin Access nor by supporting a community initiative.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 7 of 20 (19,417 Views)

★ Novice

You can play Battlefield Heroes modded on BF2 or BF42

http://battlefieldheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Modding

Message 8 of 20 (14,332 Views)

Re: Battlefield Play4Free

★★★ Newbie

what about today? all new EA games is released. it will be great to return BFP4F and let soldiers to select which battlefield to play.

Message 9 of 20 (13,555 Views)

Re: Battlefield Play4Free

★★★ Newbie
I agree. There's still people out there, like me for example, who want to enjoy this fantastic game. I spent almost two thousand hours playing and enjoying every last bit of it, and would be grateful if it would be put up again, or if it would be publicly available to re-up it.
Message 10 of 20 (12,210 Views)