Battlefield heroes we want it back and we will never stop until we get it back

by Gik02

Original Post

Battlefield Heroes

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

There are couple of ideas out there. 

But the most realistic ones are these listed below.

1. Sell the game/trademark/copyright or whatever to a other company that can put effort into it.

2. Bring it back and let people host their own servers via their routers ports etc. 

3. The game had 5 million signed up people , and i know that the game doesnt have anywhere near active players. But if you compare to other games that have 500-5000 active players with bfh. They are still up and running.

4. If servers do cost more than you are profiting from the game , maybe you could cut down the servers and limit it to a amount that you can profit from. Or make servers rentable for a certain amount of money.

These are the ideas that are realistic imo. 

Please bring back BFH i remember playing it alot when it came out. And i still played it with friends when i was 14 years old because we remembered how fun it was.

Please bring either BFH back or some remake like BFH 2 or anything. Alot of people would return to the game!

Standard smile

Message 1 of 10 (1,584 Views)

Re: ---|Battlefield Heroes Ideas|---

★★ Novice

Or just put BFH it in EA Access. It ensures that people will pay and adds another element to the already growing vault. 

Message 2 of 10 (1,553 Views)

★★ Novice

True! 

Message 3 of 10 (1,548 Views)

Community Manager

@Shellstat @MASSACURIST Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Battlefield Heroes. Unfortunately I am currently not aware of any plans to bring the game back.

However, should this change in the future, we will let you know.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 10 (1,541 Views)

★★ Novice

Okey thanks Standard smile Such a shame that a good game like that dissapeared Frown

Thanks for the answer tho Standard smile <3<3

Message 5 of 10 (1,526 Views)

Community Manager

@Shellstat No worries, you are welcome! Standard smile

Message 6 of 10 (1,517 Views)

A few words about Battlefield Heroes

★★ Novice

Hello,

I have a few things to say about the game Battlefield Heroes. This used to be a unique-type of game that was free to play. It hadn't a massive fanbase, but it was sure as hell dedicated. I have alot of fun, frustrating and awesome memories about this game. It has been shut down together with some other free to play titles of EA. A lot of the Battlefield Heroes players were very sad about this, including me. I didn't play the game as often as I used to, but it did hold a bunch of memories. Since they gave the reason that it wasn't popular enough, I didn't pay much attention to it and went on with my life. Now a year after it's shutdown, I feel like I need to get some answers about the shutdown of these games. First of all, the game was pretty much dying. I agree with that, but that wasn't the fault of the players. It seemed as if the developers at EAsy didn't find it interesting enough to make more content for the game. We had a few clothing sets in the last 2 years of the game, but that was about it. No further updates at all, the pay2win-ish feel that it had, the amount of hackers and the bugs were problems that haven't been looked at. This led to players stopping to play the game. Now I think that it has might been for the better to close it down, but now with this growing genre of competitive shooters, I think it would be a good chance for EA, to look at it again. Maybe it's not a good thing to just release it again as the same game, but the basic elements that it had were very fun. If you look at the popularity of Overwatch, Battleborn, Paladins and more games like that on the way, wouldn't it be a good idea for EA to make a game like this too? Maybe a new and refreshed type of Battlefield Heroes. The same gameplay, but a different approach on the Battlefunds system and more community ideas. A lot of people will really appreciate this and it's a great chance for EA to also step into the team-based tactical shooters like Overwatch. I mean, almost 5000 people signed a fanmade change.org page AFTER it's shutdown. So after all the problems with the game, almost 5k people still wanted it back. This is a pretty big number in my opinion, especially if you look at how much it can grow with the right approach to some of the game's problems. I would really appreciate it if someone in charge of (future) free2play titles will look at the options for the game, and if they can release a game like BFHeroes.

I hereby thank you for reading my entire rant,

Greetings, Joshua Rhee

(Cyphyx)

Message 7 of 10 (1,461 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I started playing battlefield heroes when I was 6 years old.... Then later on I invited my sister who was 4 to play the game with me. Oh the fun times she had running over me with willy's jeep! I really miss that game...... Once I heard the news, I stayed on the game until the last second.. I just cant believe it is gone...... All that hard work..... Thought it would pay off........ But me and my sister want Battlefield Heroes to come back.. I would really appreciate it if you could let the developers of Battlefield Heroes know that we wish for the game to come back. 

~1Rogue

Message 8 of 10 (1,401 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Awww @1Rogue, you have no idea how much I love hearing that kind of stories! My best childhood memories are drawing maps and cheat sheets for our NES games with my sister (I'm old, I know Tongue out)

We have no information on a potential return of Battlefield Heroes but have you tried Plant vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2? It sounds like the kind of game your sister and you would enjoy playing in co-op. 

Message 9 of 10 (1,390 Views)

Battlefield heroes we want it back and we will never stop until we get it back

★★★★★ Newbie

I started a new ''Club'' in both my town and country that want battlefield heroes BACK i know you guys (EA) closed it beacuse of it was a ''free to play game'' but my life was so much easier with this game and i know million of people out there who are ready to spend real money and pay u guys for playing this game. Thank u guys , and i hope u do something abaout this !

Message 10 of 10 (1,380 Views)