Battlefield: Bad Company

by willzy1234

Original Post

Re: [Battlefield Bad Company 1] F2000 unlocking and screenshot uploading issues

★★★★ Guide

LoStraniero91 написано:

And why is it working for 360 players? Are those separate servers?

I can't believe EA went for a duty to fix Skate 2 & 3 and NFS Shift (on PS3) but still doesn't do jack s**t for the "Catch the bad moment" trophy in Battlefied: Bad Company (PS3 version). The same applies for the mask trophy (PIY DMC) in Army of Two: The 40° Day, even if it's another game.

Why keeping up the servers with some features crippled when players STILL play those games? Bad Company is still full of people (both newcomers and veterans) and, no matter how many times we complain, you never do ANYTHING. Very professional by you! (Sarcasm intended)

Don't hide behind the fact that now you are maintaining servers for old games still up (FIFA 12 still up even after FIFA 15 iteration is out) but REFUSE to fix old issues that players are always reporting, yet you totally ignore.

Hope you will be rated again as the "Worst Publisher" this year, because is what you deserve!

Totally agree. But its really strange, why XBOX 360 version do uploads without fails. Server that hosted all images for PS3 and XBOX 360 is same and its down.

Message 21 of 64 (1,142 Views)

Re: Battlefield: Bad Company

★★★ Newbie

All servers are pinged out 999. All my stats are saved but servers keep timing me out.

This is second day I've tried playing. All other internet works just fine it's not on my end from what I can tell.

Looks like EA has had lots of issues lately but this is rediculous!

Just let me play

Servers show up with players in no time, login takes no time, but all servers are pinged 999

Message 22 of 64 (1,126 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Silentfox2239 написано:

All servers are pinged out 999. All my stats are saved but servers keep timing me out.

This is second day I've tried playing. All other internet works just fine it's not on my end from what I can tell.

Looks like EA has had lots of issues lately but this is rediculous!

Just let me play

Servers show up with players in no time, login takes no time, but all servers are pinged 999

This thread is about BC1, not BC2.

Message 23 of 64 (1,120 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hei, fix the issue with "Cath the Bad moment". Is it that difficult?

Message 24 of 64 (1,093 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

EA Representitive: "Huh? Customer support? Never heard of that..."

Sadly its true...

Message 25 of 64 (1,052 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Still no one cares. Its just EA.

Message 26 of 64 (1,034 Views)