Still not fixed

by LoStraniero91

Original Post

Battlefield: Bad Company

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Battlefield Bad Company 1 - Photo Upload Failed

Hello,

This has been broken for a long time. Photos will never upload when you take one. Making the PS3 trophy 'Catch the Bad Moment' impossible to obtain. This is quite saddening and an imminent fix would be grateful. Someone help!

Message 1 of 64 (2,723 Views)

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 1 - Photo Upload Failed

★★★ Newbie

Bumping this old thread with the hopes this issue could be looked at or fixed. Longshot I know as the game is old but maybe it's a simple fix...

Message 2 of 64 (2,575 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bumping this thread too, because I´d love to obtain the "Catch the bad moment" Trophy too. EA / DICE please make it possible for us Trophy Hunters to get that trophy again!

Since the Photo Upload Server is down, it is not possible to get the trophy anymore...

Message 3 of 64 (2,565 Views)

★★★ Newbie

move EA  , i need the trophy catch the bad moment for platinum , make something

One shall say you laugh at people, as in army of two by deleting the site of creation of mask, platinum impossible and maintaining platinumbad company, re-adorn its please for the loyal customers

PLEASE

Message 4 of 64 (2,559 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bumping the thread, because it's still not fixed. I have no idea why EA doesn't care about it's customers ...

Message 5 of 64 (2,473 Views)

Re: Bad Company 1 F2000

★★★★ Guide

Looks like NO ONE cares!

Message 6 of 64 (2,272 Views)

Re: Battlefield: Bad Company

★★ Novice

why cant ea fix ther servers come on hurry up

Message 7 of 64 (2,210 Views)

Bad company veteran status not syncing

★★★ Newbie

I completed several online games, but battlefieldbadcompany2.com/veteran is saying I haven't. Without it confirming I have finished an online game(which I have), I can't up my veteran status. Any suggestions?

Message 8 of 64 (1,963 Views)

Still not fixed

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm a platinum owner of Bad Company but it's still very unprofessional for you, EA, that you are still keeping the servers alive but this feature is somewhat not working on PS3, but it does on 360!

Why don't you fix this simple issue it's beyond me... and for any other users that are hoping one day that this feature will be fixed for the trophy.

And this also applies to the Skate games! Confusedmileymad:

Message 9 of 64 (1,934 Views)

Re: Still not fixed

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

2014 and nothing. EA, fix the photo system, c'mon. All of us (the trophy hunters) need that stupid trophy but with the photo servers down, we can't obtain it legit. C'mon.

Message 10 of 64 (1,914 Views)