Re: Battlefield Bad Company "No Games Available"

by blackjudas77

Original Post

Community Manager

@Smokalotaholic Got it, thanks for the additional info.

Message 21 of 34 (838 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anyway you guys could bring back the MMA servers? 

Message 22 of 34 (835 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hi, BFBC 1, PS3. Tried connecting 0800-1000 UTC on the 11th and 12th of May. (last two days). Have tried all online options but message still shows no games available. Thanks for looking into this.
Message 23 of 34 (818 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I Agree with him, please give us the chance to play our own map, custom servers for creating our own matches on selected maps instead of auto-grouping all to one game.

Message 24 of 34 (799 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@Sleepcannot wrote:

I Agree with him, please give us the chance to play our own map, custom servers for creating our own matches on selected maps instead of auto-grouping all to one game.

Even if EA did set up private/custom maps for BFBC (Which is highly unlikely due to the fact that it's an old game.) it would more than likely be an unranked server. Which means you wouldn't be able to use it to get awards and kills for beans bullets bandages. 

Message 25 of 34 (796 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not sure what would go into it but fixing the squad invite would be great.  Seems from what I read, it's been an issue pretty much since the game came out.  Not being able to play on even the same side as your friend is a bit ridiculous.  Any chance this is an easy fix??

Message 26 of 34 (787 Views)

★ Apprentice

Via feedback through the PSN messaging app, I am getting reports that others can now access the servers again.  Thank you guys so much for fixing it.  We're all breathing a huge sigh of relief and you are all a bunch of fantastic dudes (dudettes?) for undertaking the efforts required to fix this for us!

I will step on this soapbox now and on behalf of the community send you a sincere "Thank You!".

Message 27 of 34 (764 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Greetings again everyone,

As already noticed by many of you, our server team was able to resolve this issue. The servers are available again and you should be able to play along with the Community!

Have fun.

Unfortunately we won't be able to facilitate any other fixes that had been suggested at this time .

Thank you for your patience and your understanding.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 28 of 34 (1,509 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Awesome EA!! Thanks Nils!!! :D

Message 29 of 34 (724 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks EA. It is possible to bring back MMA Servers? Never got any of my belts done. 

Message 30 of 34 (720 Views)