Battlefield Bad Company 1 No games are available

by apolo002

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield Bad Company 1 No games are available

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello,  Battlefield Bad Company 1 players on Xbox 360 can no longer join a game. It states that there are no games available at the moment. I confirmed it with all my friends across North America, Europe and Asia. It has been 3-4 days since this issue appeared. Are the servers under maintenance? Please give us info regarding this issue. 

Thanks.

Message 1 of 30 (1,229 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 1 No games are available

Community Manager (retired)

A fix has now been put in place for this issue. Could you try connecting again and let us know how you get on.

Tagging some people for visibility - @apolo002 @44420a3e531d1ad1 @romanlagaza @gutti077 @dwarvenlordking

Thanks,

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 25 of 30 (1,395 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I really hope this gets fixed soon.

Message 2 of 30 (1,197 Views)

★ Novice

imagine if they actually decided 2 shut down the servers !!

Message 3 of 30 (1,191 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been having this issue too, for the past 3 days. Microsoft does not know what is wrong because on their end it is green lighted, I also have green light too, but I can't get a multiplayer game going. While I was writing this I contacted EA games and they gave me a call back, Bad news guys, they are shut down! NO MORE BAD COMPANY BATTLEFIELD, the best one as far as I am concerned.

Message 4 of 30 (1,165 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I really don't think it was shut down. This issue happened before on PS3 according to my friends and lasted like a month. Some of them called back then and they said the same thing that it was shut down but that never happened. If the servers are actually shut down then BFBC would not work on PS3 either but it is working there now. If EA wanted to shut the servers down they would have announced it publicly giving us some kind of notice but they did not. Look at the link of the thread below that's the one happened last summer on PS3 and around 90 people participated in it letting EA know about the issue then they fixed it. Please share this to all your friends that play BFBC so they can also participate and help us fix this issue on Xbox 360 ASAP. 

The link of the PS3 thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/Resolved-Battlefield-Bad-Company-1-quot-No-Games-Available-q...

Thanks.

Message 5 of 30 (1,153 Views)

Re: Battlefield Bad Company "No Games Available"

★★ Novice

the BFBC serves on 360 dont seem to be working?

is there any server maintenance or are there no longer any serves?

Message 6 of 30 (1,057 Views)

Battlefield Bad Company "No Games Available"

★★ Novice

No games available at this moment" for battlefield bad company it has been several days. Will this be resolved?

Message 7 of 30 (1,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie

COMON EA!! what the heck?! What happened to supporting your older titles as said in E3 conference? I bet the people working for ea wont even look at this thread all they want to try to fix the easier newer games problems thats insane. Too many players still play that game. FIX THE ISSUE!

Message 8 of 30 (1,115 Views)

★★ Novice

the multiplayer on ps3 works for bad company 1. only the xbox version isnt working got the same problem.

Message 9 of 30 (1,108 Views)

Re: Battlefield Bad Company "No Games Available"

★★ Novice

Game down again..Come on bring it back up..Lots would be happy..Look forward to it..

Message 10 of 30 (1,034 Views)