Batman controller

by osprey97

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Batman controller

★★★ Newbie

The game doesn't detect my Logitech Rumblepad controller. Obviously, this game has been designed to be played with a controller, so it would be nice if it worked. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 5 (445 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Batman controller

Community Manager

@osprey97 Arkham City has a number of issues when tried to play using different controllers, if you have an Xbox controller I would recommend trying that. There is a third party program called XBOX 360 Controller Emulator that can be used to get other controllers to work in-game. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (631 Views)

All Replies

EA Community Manager

Hey @osprey97,

what game are you referring to in particular? Probably not "A Way Out", since that hasn't been released yet.

Most Games for Windows natively support an Xbox controller, some others require additional software. If you could provide us with a but more information, that'd be grand!

Message 2 of 5 (438 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Batman Arkham City: Game of the Year Edition
Message 3 of 5 (427 Views)

Hero

Hi @osprey97

moved this to other games

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (422 Views)

Community Manager

@osprey97 Arkham City has a number of issues when tried to play using different controllers, if you have an Xbox controller I would recommend trying that. There is a third party program called XBOX 360 Controller Emulator that can be used to get other controllers to work in-game. 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (632 Views)