How much for battlefield heroes to go online again?

by ZapDust

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BATTLEFIELD HEROES

★★★ Newbie

Hello EA,

In 2015  EA(you) did shutdown Battlefield heroes(BFH).

Now my question is does the game still exist?

Me and some other people(Company) are interested in the game.

We are willing to pay for the exclusive rights.

In which way can i contact EA about it?

Thanks for answering.

Kind regards,

Jarda

Message 1 of 4 (950 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BATTLEFIELD HEROES

Community Manager

@Jarda-KMAR Hi, I think the best way forward for you is probably to reach out to the Permission Requests address. Please see this article for more info. 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-request-permission-for-ea-games-content/

Hopefully they can help you outright or refer you in the appropriate direction. 

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,317 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Jarda-KMAR Hi, I think the best way forward for you is probably to reach out to the Permission Requests address. Please see this article for more info. 

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-request-permission-for-ea-games-content/

Hopefully they can help you outright or refer you in the appropriate direction. 

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,318 Views)

How much for battlefield heroes to go online again?

★★★ Newbie

Plz it was my favourite game and now the point came that i just can't help it and just want to play battlefield heroes but its gone... plz plz plz let it come back, if everyone that played battlefield heroes before donates 10 dollars to let it go online again, would you guys set it online again? If so i would donate it with much pleasure. And if it comes back, i would even pay 50 dollars to play the game.

Message 3 of 4 (775 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_David I miss this game so much, EA could just rework a little bit, no much work on it, and put it on. I'm surelly sure it would gave a money-back guaranteed, and if EA reserve 1% of Battlefield server (I mean this don't need too much) for BF Heroes it would run smooth.

Since I played it I never saw any game like this, yeah I know there is so much cartoon games round there like Fortnite or anything like this, but the mecanical and the feeling, the capture flag, the helicopters and planes, I mean the type of all of it, it's unique.

Don't let it fade away EA, I swear.
Message 4 of 4 (311 Views)