BASEBALL GAME PLEASE!!!!!!!

by ragnarvikings9

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BASEBALL GAME PLEASE!!!!!!!

★★★ Newbie

Yooooooo!  What in the world of fastballs have the EA kingdom down to our baseball video games?

Stealing our innings to no bases, no pitches, no nothing?????

Come on EA.  Give an answer and please come back with a game!!!!!

Message 1 of 3 (338 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BASEBALL GAME PLEASE!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@ragnarvikings9 not happening. The license is granted to Out of the Park development (for baseball managers/PC), Sony (MLB The Show series) and MLB Advanced Media (which is the MLB own game development studio and the one in charge with the RBI Baseball series). 

EA lost the license 13 years ago in favor of 2K and 2K also lost the rights 7 years later. So, except Sony, there is no big publisher/developer working on a baseball game. The MLB Advanced Media RBI Baseball series is considered to be a catastrophe by critics and gamers, with only the MLB The Show series being considered decent/good. 

And MLB continues to be stubborn and gives the license to studios that clearly do not have the resources to make a proper game.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (325 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@ragnarvikings9 not happening. The license is granted to Out of the Park development (for baseball managers/PC), Sony (MLB The Show series) and MLB Advanced Media (which is the MLB own game development studio and the one in charge with the RBI Baseball series). 

EA lost the license 13 years ago in favor of 2K and 2K also lost the rights 7 years later. So, except Sony, there is no big publisher/developer working on a baseball game. The MLB Advanced Media RBI Baseball series is considered to be a catastrophe by critics and gamers, with only the MLB The Show series being considered decent/good. 

And MLB continues to be stubborn and gives the license to studios that clearly do not have the resources to make a proper game.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 3 (326 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the bad news.  Is this the result of EA having a lawful priority over NFL football?

A response to being blocked out, a childish anti XBox gamer reply?

Why can't these children get together and provide a quality competition, everyone knows they

have the money and staff to succeed in such a pursuit.

Anyway, thanks again for your quick and complete reply.  I'll just keep on playing hockey and football,

hockey and football and, of course, the 2012 versioin of NCAA Football.  When will EA ever bring

that platform back? (Thanks Northwestern University.  Your selfishness has eliminated the best

sports game of its time.)

Message 3 of 3 (300 Views)