Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gold Edition Season Pass

by yansz

Original Post

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gold Edition Season Pass

★★★ Newbie

I bought the assassins creed IV gold edition on origin, but did not get the two keys, i received the game key but not the season pass key, i tried to contact you guys at the costummer service more than a week ago and i still got no answer

Message 1 of 12 (817 Views)

Re: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gold Edition Season Pass

Community Manager

Do you get an error when you try to download the content? If you open the Game Details in origin and scroll down, do you have the option to download the content packs?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 12 (809 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no, when i open the game  details on origin, i can see the season pass but i don't have the key do unlock the content on uplay, i was able to download the add-ons when i used the game key on uplay, it  did unlocked the gold edition content, but the season pass has a key apart from the game one, and i just don't have acess to that key, i can see that i have the pass but  can't get the key

Message 3 of 12 (804 Views)

Community Manager

I see. I take it that the game details page only has one code visible?

Just to check on a notification I found, by any chance was your code in the format ABCD-EFGH-IJKL-MNOP-QRS? If so, try entering it in the format ABC-DEFG-HIJK-LMNO-PQRS.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 12 (796 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the one i have is in the ABC-DEFG-HIJK-LMNO-PQRS format

Message 5 of 12 (793 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i contacted ubisoft and they said i really need a second key to redeem the season pass content, and they told me to contact EA for that

Message 6 of 12 (792 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Answers HQ is not the official tech support for the Origin System.  We are game players here, not techs.

For any account maintenance, persona assistance or code related queries, contact our Games Advisors using the new Help Center.

Message 7 of 12 (790 Views)

Community Manager

Aye, contacting support (step by step instuctions below) is the way to go. Sorry that I couldn't help more. While I can see some elements of your account, to do any more you'll need to make contact.

https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#contact

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 12 (787 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i did contacted ea costumer support, more than a week ago and i still got no update on my question

Message 9 of 12 (784 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Writing to us in here cannot affect the speed at which the Help Center operates. 

Message 10 of 12 (782 Views)