Assassin's Creed 3

by LedLoaf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Assassin's Creed 3

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I have not logged into origin for a long time in fact I deleted it. I reinstalled it today and Assassins Creed 3 is missing. How do I get it back?

Message 1 of 18 (2,238 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Assassins Creed III Deluxe Edition purchase went from Completed to Failed

Community Manager

Not all games available in Origin are made here at EA. For those titles and games that we didn't have a hand in getting out there, we usually aren't able to help you as well as the people who really put in the work.

While we're happy to help you with any issues between you making your purchases on the Origin store until you start installing, but after that point it's best to get help from your game's publisher: 

View in thread

Message 12 of 18 (1,688 Views)

All Replies

Re: My game is gone

Message 2 of 18 (1,878 Views)

Re: Assassin's Creed 3

Community Manager
Hi ledloaf,

In Origin, if you log into the account that you originally created prior to your Assassin's Creed 3 purchase, the game should be available.

Should you do not remember this account anymore, please contact an EA Game Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

Prepare as much details as you have available (key, proof of purchase, date of registration, etc.) so they can assist you.

Log in with your Origin account and choose a "Product", "Category" and "Platform" to see all available contact options.
If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,
Nils
Message 3 of 18 (2,217 Views)

CRC Error for Assassin's Creed 3

★★★ Newbie

After I purchased Assassin's Creed 3,I tried to install this game ,but "CRC Error" always show up on the screen.If anybody knows how to fix it, help me please :D

Here is the picture.

http://s18.postimg.org/4ipa6w4gp/CRC_Error.jpg

Message 4 of 18 (2,206 Views)

Re: CRC Error for Assassin's Creed 3

Community Manager

Try restarting Origin and trying again. If the issue persists, try restarting your machine with a Clean Boot, and then try to install again.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 18 (2,203 Views)

no Russian language in Assassins Creed 4 black flag

Message 6 of 18 (1,878 Views)

assassin's creed 3 will not load

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded the game and completed all 5 patches.  Now all i get is a black screen...i go to talk manager and i get the error "AC3sp.exe  has quit responding"...i cleared all caches and rebooted, only to get the black screen of death and error ac3sp.exe has quit responing.

Message 7 of 18 (2,132 Views)

Assassins Creed 3 loading screen is stuck

★★★ Newbie

So, I think I was on the 10th sequence on AC3 I logged out and for the past few days when I try to log in it just goes to the Animus screen with Desmond on it. I can run around but the game won't load. When I initially bought the game as a download off of Origin there was a CRC error which I igonored could this be a  cuase of that? Please help, I don't want to uninstall, because I would have to start all over again Frown

Message 8 of 18 (2,083 Views)

How to fix CRC error in Assassin's Creed 3 ??

★★★ Newbie

I bought Assassin's Creed 3 Deluxe Edition trough Origin and every time that I will install the game appears a message about a CRC error. It's possible to conclude the instalation but the game always crashes. Please, someone could help me?

Message 9 of 18 (1,907 Views)

Assassins Creed III Deluxe Edition purchase went from Completed to Failed

★ Novice

I purchased Assassins Creed III Deluxe Edition yesterday. Everything was fine recevied email, game, in library, in order history status was completed. Later on i logged in and saw game missing went to order history status failed. What went wrong?

Message 10 of 18 (2,048 Views)