Assassin's Creed 2

by oteo1970

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Assassin's Creed 2

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

hello,

I purchased a few days ago from the ORIGIN shop, the game ASSASSIN CREED 2 DELUXE EDITION.

Now the game works, but when i go to the EXTRA menu to donwload the two DLC included in the Deluxe Edition, the Server answers CODE already USED.

I used the serial code of the game only for the first activation of the game, with my account name...and now I should use it also for the downloading the DLC but it doesen't works..

Do you have any explanations about this issue?

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Message 4 of 11 (2,278 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ASSASSIN CREED 2 DELUXE EDITION

Community Manager

Not all games available in Origin are made here at EA. For those titles and games that we didn't have a hand in getting out there, we usually aren't able to help you as well as the people who really put in the work.

While we're happy to help you with any issues between you making your purchases on the Origin store until you start installing, but after that point it's best to get help from your game's publisher: 

View in thread

Message 9 of 11 (2,468 Views)

All Replies

ASSASSIN CREED 2 DELUXE EDITION

★★ Novice

I purchased in the Origin site the game Assassin Creed 2 deluxe edition, after the game installation linked  via UPLAY Ubisoft, i cannot acccess from the game menu EXTRA to the downloadable content included in the game selling. Appears always the same statement "Ubosft server unavailable at the moment"

Any suggestions?

thanks

Message 1 of 11 (2,282 Views)

★ Guide

This isn't am EA game title, but you can send an email to ubisoft.

Message 2 of 11 (2,281 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for your answer. I wrote also to UBOSFT, but the game is sold also from ORIGIN.

Another question, with the Deluxe Edition purchasing, I purchased for free also two DLC DLC "Il falo delle Vanità" e "La battaglia di Forlì", these DLC are already included in the ORIGIN game version I downloaded or I have to download them from the Menu EXTRA inside the game?

Thank you for your reply

Message 3 of 11 (2,273 Views)

Community Manager

Within the Origin client itself, if you check the game details page for AC2, can you see the DLCs there?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 11 (2,276 Views)

Assassin's creed II product key

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I bought Assassin's Creed II and it is asking me for a product  key.  I didnt receive one with my email confirmation from Origin.  Any ideas?

Regards

Message 6 of 11 (2,276 Views)

Re: Assassin's creed II product key

Community Manager

@smcwhirt71 Hey, to see your product key, open the game details page within the Origin client. To get to this, right-click the AC2 panel and choose the View Game Details option, or left-click and click the "i" icon.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 11 (2,273 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello,

no, because if i press the button " I "  i cannot see the DLC there because the game is linked with the UPLAY app and start from there.

If i go in the EXTRA Menu of the game, as suggested in ORIGIN e-mail I received after the game purchasing, to get the DLC, the answer is that the code is not valid because already used...very strange because to get the DLC is written to use the same game code I got.

Some other suggestions?

Many thanks

Message 8 of 11 (2,262 Views)

Community Manager

Not all games available in Origin are made here at EA. For those titles and games that we didn't have a hand in getting out there, we usually aren't able to help you as well as the people who really put in the work.

While we're happy to help you with any issues between you making your purchases on the Origin store until you start installing, but after that point it's best to get help from your game's publisher: 

Message 9 of 11 (2,469 Views)

Assassin's Creed 2, Can it be played in Mac OS?

★★★ Newbie

I know this game has a mac version, but can the one download from origin be run in mac OS??

Message 10 of 11 (2,171 Views)