Re: Army of two servers back online??

by DRK_DCGMatthew

Original Post

Army of two servers back online??

★★★ Novice
Will the army of two servers be back online at all especially since it will be the upcoming free game with gold on xbox. I really hope they will be up!!
Message 1 of 8 (18,930 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm really hoping they do as well, I'd love to be able to play Army of Two's multiplayer again, I bet there will be a bunch of people confused by not being able to play Army of Two's multiplayer when it becomes free, I might look out for some people asking about it.

Message 2 of 8 (18,878 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Way to do something else that proves you're a * company EA. Can't reopen servers for a bit when you know there will be a surge in player activity?
Message 3 of 8 (18,016 Views)

★★ Novice
Never had this game, friend talked it up coming on free with gold. Really like it but no online coop ruins the game right now, the AI is stupid especially on higher difficulties, and the whole game truly revolves around proper coop
Message 4 of 8 (17,949 Views)

★★ Novice
I hyped my friend up to this game when I saw it on games for gold. I remember couch gaming this whole entire series starting with Army of Two when I was way younger with my brother. It was the only thing we ever truly bonded with. I want to experience this again with my best friend and feel that nostalgic feeling, but he is unable to come couch game with me. I just hope they fix it for at least like personal servers for the campaign or something! LET ME PLAY THE CAMPAIGN WITH OUT OF COUNTRY AMIGOS PLEASE EA!!
Message 5 of 8 (17,536 Views)

★★★ Novice
We need to get ea's attention, I posted on their Twitter and they just sent me here to get an actual response, but obviously that hasn't happened...
Message 6 of 8 (17,488 Views)

★★★ Newbie
ea doesn't care about it, they never cared about how the gamers enjoyed games, they only care about what they want to do and money, not player enjoyment
Message 7 of 8 (17,387 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Very much this, EA. Very.
Message 8 of 8 (14,244 Views)