Army of Two The 40th Day and The Devil's Cartel Backwards Compatible

by countryboggin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Army of Two The 40th Day and The Devil's Cartel Backwards Compatible

★★★ Newbie

I was told to come to the EA forums to ask about this. I would like to see Army of Two The 40th Day and The Devil's Cartel backwards compatible on Xbox. I see the first one is so why not the other two games? They're great fun games and me and a friend have been waiting for them to be backwards compatible so we can play online co op campaign again. Also be nice if the online servers to be back on the first one so we can do online co op on that again too.

Message 1 of 10 (17,263 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Army of Two The 40th Day and The Devil's Cartel Backwards Compatible

Community Manager

Sorry to say @countryboggin but the people to speak with in relation to this are Microsoft.

They decide what games are added to the program and  I'd love to see the full series up there.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (17,233 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to say @countryboggin but the people to speak with in relation to this are Microsoft.

They decide what games are added to the program and  I'd love to see the full series up there.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (17,234 Views)

★★★ Newbie
But I posted on the Xbox forums and they told me the place to suggest a game to become backwards compatible is the developers and so I was told to post a forum or somehow reach out here
Message 3 of 10 (17,201 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to see you having to run around in circles @countryboggin but as I understand it, it is Microsoft who decides what games are added. They used to have a forum where you could suggest games and then they would add the ones with the most likes.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 10 (17,192 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Alright, thank you
Message 5 of 10 (17,171 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to help and believe me @countryboggin if I thought I could get the games added by annoying anyone in EA I would be doing it right now.

Image result for army of two the 40th day gif

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 10 (17,165 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Dam this hit home
Message 7 of 10 (15,843 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @HAHAJOKESTERN I've been replaying through the series again and finished up part 2 the last night. Started the third one and was a bit disappointed as once I finish that one then the series is at an end.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 10 (15,824 Views)

★★ Novice

Yep, I still hate how they made Salem go bad it just doesn't fit his character and doesn't make any sense. After all the gun fight they had almost dieing for each other going across the world just to end a friendship because Salem got brainwashed and used as a weapon just overall didn't make sense.

Message 9 of 10 (15,661 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko wrote:

Darko

Except that EA owns the license to the Army of Two series, don't they? So, by that logic, shouldn't it be EA's choice whether or not to make any game they own the rights to available on newer consoles? How can it be Microsoft's choice when they aren't the ones who own the rights to the series?

Message 10 of 10 (7,643 Views)