Re: Armies of Exigo

by ivrognard

Original Post

Armies of Exigo

★★★ Newbie

why not a sequel to Armies of exigo? there are a lot of fans that love the game, i bought an old xp computer just for it, can we make a petition or something? how many must sign it? thank you and a good day

Message 1 of 2 (542 Views)

Re: Armies of Exigo

@iotza2987 Armies of Exigo was only published by EA. The developer went bankrupt 6 years ago, being fragged by Ubi for their work on Might and Magic: Heroes VI (bottom line: they did not get paid). As the IP isn't owned by EA, they can't make a sequel. 

The poor sales did not help Armies of Exigo either. Armies of Exigo had the critical acclaim, but not the sales.

The devs were quite talented, strategy games being their specialty. Aside of Heroes VI and Armies of Exigo, they also developed for Namco Bandai Warhammer: Mark of Chaos and its expansion Battle March. Sadly, you can't operate without money and the Ubi fragging them over the money led to the studio's closure. Armies of Exigo was their only owned IP.

Maybe the IP will be sold at some point, but after so many years, only a handful of people would remember....

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 2 (524 Views)