American McGee's Alice

by kkblackfoot

Original Post

American McGee's Alice download

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

i want the original game (American McGee's Alice) but could not find it in the store, so how can I get it ?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 11 of 36 (4,006 Views)

games

★★★ Newbie

is there any way to get the original "American mcgee" Alice game on the xbox 360?

Message 12 of 36 (3,952 Views)

American Mgee's Alice WON'T work on my PS3 edition Madness Returns

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Man I've tried everything. I've contacted EA help chat who couldn't fix it then told me to contact sony. I contacted Sony and they couldn't fix it so they said they'd escalate and get back to me eventually. It's been a few days and nothing.

It's senseless.

I already downloaded the game three different times. Twice from the PSN store and once using a weird method of downloading TO the PS3 FROM my computer (the sony tech suggested it). I'm certain the game is on my PS3 now and probably taking up tons of space, but I can't see it, interact with it, or run it. What's the magic trick to making this work?

And yes, of course I already tried the way the instructions say to click the menu option in Madness Returns, but all it ever says is "You have nothing to download".

EDIT: I forgot, but I have an e-mail from Origin with a case number and login password that doesn't work. I'm trying to do what I can, but it's not letting me play my game Frown

Message 13 of 36 (3,586 Views)

American McGee's Alice

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I just activated Alice: Madness Returns. And I got a question. Does it come with American McGee's Alice?

Message 14 of 36 (3,575 Views)

American McGee's Alice

★★★ Newbie

Is there any way to buy it? Cause I just biught Alice Madness Returns, and I want to play first game. (American McGee's Alice)

Message 15 of 36 (3,570 Views)

Re: American McGee's Alice

★★★★★ Newbie

No, no it does not.

Message 16 of 36 (3,571 Views)

install code or serial number for 2000 McGee Alice game

★★★ Newbie
I'm about to buy a used copy of American McGees Alice pc game realeased in 2000. I read that the code may not work for me since it's a used game, but that I could contact someone from ea about getting a new code. Is this true? How would the game know if the code was used before or not?
Message 17 of 36 (3,555 Views)

American McGee's Alice

★★★ Newbie

I just recently bought a used american mcgee's alice two disc game for the pc. It had installed fine, just when i try to play it nothing happens. Ive tried restarting my computer, same result. I tried uninstalling and re-installing, did not uninstall, same result. what do I do? i looked to the readme but I did not understand what it was telling me...

Message 18 of 36 (3,536 Views)

American McGee's Alice can't save games

★★ Novice
Hi I'm having trouble playing American McGee Alice. I can't save or load any games. It says Hard Disk is full.
Message 19 of 36 (3,524 Views)

How do you save in Mcgees Alice when it shows all slots from the start full

★★★ Newbie

I want to play this game but dont have the time to play it all throuhg in one run

i hit save and says all slots full but ive never saved any

Message 20 of 36 (3,501 Views)