Re: Aliens Versus Predator: Extinction remaster pc/xbox one/ps4

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Aliens Versus Predator: Extinction remaster pc/xbox one/ps4

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi i do not know if this at all possible anymore as the developer company is now shut down but is there a possibility that you EA would work to bring out a remaster of the game for current consoles and pc with a skirmish mode in it this time lol.

It was a fun and good game i would love to play again if it a possibility i hope you take a look and think about it also here is a link to anyone with a xbox one i put a vote post for the game on the xbox feedback page on there site for a remaster of the game it has 257 vote need a lot more all help is good thanks.

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251647-games/suggestions/17606293-alien-versus-predator-extinction...

Message 1 of 14 (23,895 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

@rune1973 And just to add, with Xbox now allowing backward compatibility with original Xbox titles it may be worth going ahead and suggesting Aliens Versus Predator: Extinction for the programme. 

You can suggest and vote for titles you would like to see on the Xbox One here: https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backward-compatibility

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 14 (23,862 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@rune1973 I'd love to see a remaster or even a sequel, I still have the game on PS2 and every couple of years take it out and play a couple of levels. 

I'm not aware of any plans for either a remaster or a sequel but if I hear anything I'll let you know. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 14 (23,866 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@rune1973 And just to add, with Xbox now allowing backward compatibility with original Xbox titles it may be worth going ahead and suggesting Aliens Versus Predator: Extinction for the programme. 

You can suggest and vote for titles you would like to see on the Xbox One here: https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backward-compatibility

Darko.png
Message 3 of 14 (23,863 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko Thanks for the reply I have done something like that on that site back in jan 3rd last yeare it has 257 votes at moment here is a link to it https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251647-games/suggestions/17606293-alien-versus-predator-extinction...

it would be good to get a remaster with a skirmish mode it was a good game only prob is the dev company that made it is gone now thats why i posted here as a suggestion since EA published it you mite be able to suggest it somewhere and help get it rolling for a remaster.

Message 4 of 14 (23,849 Views)

★★ Novice

They changed their forum to Xbox ideas so I made a new post for aliens vs predator extinction and the 2010 aliens vs predator

Message 5 of 14 (22,659 Views)

★ Novice

Hi I hope its possible but I hope that a remake or remastered can be done for Alien vs predator extinction I liked it alot on ps2. I wouldn't mind at all if it can be bought in the play station store on ps4 or a remastered version. Just hoping for its comeback lol thanks for the time.

Message 6 of 14 (21,995 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I loved this game and I want to support a remake of this game!!! 

Message 7 of 14 (21,138 Views)

[ Edited ]

@greenlotus92 unlikely, as this is not an EA owned IP. Both Alien and Predator are IP's owned by Fox (which is now owned by Disney).

For Alien, Sega is the one granted the license to to use the characters and develop new videogames. For Predator is unknown.

The Alien vs Predator series is a mess when it comes to who owns what. And i doubt that it will get sort out any time soon. This particular game had two publishers (EA and Fox Interactive), while the developer was Zono (a company that went down over a decade ago).

I have no doubts that Disney will sort out the ownership issues at some point, but in cases like this it takes a lot of time. Fox has given the license to many companies - Monolith (now owned by Warner), Sierra (which is gone and integrated into Activision), Rebellion and so on. So the rights are a mess right now. Which means that the chances for a remake/remaster/etc are really low.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 8 of 14 (21,043 Views)

★ Novice

Ah ok dang it yeah the alien Franchise is a mess with the ownership and all but the reply did help thanks for the time and the reply.

Message 9 of 14 (21,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ojala saquen alien vs predator de ps3 del 2010 para ps4 hay jugadores que no les hace gracia pero en mi caso y en caso de amigos y gente fan de esta saga nos encantaria ya que yo lo jugue por 6 años dia a dia le doy un 10 no un 1000 de puntuacion para que remastericen ese juego saludos

Message 10 of 14 (20,467 Views)