Alice madness returns

by halodsh123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Alice madness returns

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

ALICE MADNESS RETURNS is a game I bought brand new for $30 years ago.  For certain reasons I just got around to install it on my pc so I could play it.  But it wants me to go get a release date check before I can play.  So I have tried over and over and get an error.  Got a link off of the help section and now all I get is a message saying I need permission.   Permission from whom!  I do not understand!  I bought the game in a store for $30 and I can't play it without release date check and permission from someone.  I need for someone from ea to call me right away because this is the most stupid thing I have ever heard of or send me my $30 back

Message 1 of 2 (476 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Alice madness returns

Community Manager
Hi @halodsh123,

That's an older title for sure, I seem to remember the fix for this issue being to change your PC's date to July 31st, 2012 and then launch the game.

I do apologize, I'm not sure if this is a one time fix or if it needs to be done each time you run the game.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (420 Views)

All Replies

Re: Alice madness returns

Community Manager
Hi @halodsh123,

That's an older title for sure, I seem to remember the fix for this issue being to change your PC's date to July 31st, 2012 and then launch the game.

I do apologize, I'm not sure if this is a one time fix or if it needs to be done each time you run the game.
EACade
Message 2 of 2 (421 Views)