how do I reset a game

by Chiog

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how do I reset a game

★★★ Newbie

So I made a mistake while modding dragon age origins and as uninstalling the mod alone didn't help, I want to do a hard reset on the game. As in, delete every cloud data, and then download a "fresh" version of the game. I know that this will delete all my saved files, that is fine. How do I do that? I don't find the option in origin.

Message 1 of 2 (819 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how do I reset a game

Community Manager
@Chiog Can you move (or delete if you no longer want your saves) from the Saves folder, then run a repair of DAO from the Origin client, then try to start the game and start a new save to see if you run into issues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (765 Views)

All Replies

Re: how do I reset a game

Community Manager
@Chiog Can you move (or delete if you no longer want your saves) from the Saves folder, then run a repair of DAO from the Origin client, then try to start the game and start a new save to see if you run into issues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (766 Views)