Re: dragon age origins server connection failed 2021

by mmme02

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This seems to be an ongoing issue.  I have a feeling, it might just be a hunch, but they might remaster DA:O / Awakening and DA:2  for the new generation.  Since there’s such a big following still. 

Don't do that. Don't give me hope...

Message 21 of 39 (1,837 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I just aswered a survey and i told them about this issue...lets hope somebody  show up and help us...but i still think they shut down the servers...

Message 22 of 39 (1,822 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 23 of 39 (1,721 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's worth a try.

Hope it fix the ps3 issue.

Message 24 of 39 (1,701 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Well, i changed my PSN and EA passwords but nothing changed... Still not connecting..when selecting options on the main menu opens new ones (Game, Controls, Audio/Video and Manage Account). The only one i cannot acess is the Manage Account...maybe because the game is not connecting to te servers...

Message 25 of 39 (1,595 Views)

★ Novice

Bump. Their silence for years on dao Xbox situation is so maddening. It's so simple to change the storefront to day servers offline. 

Message 26 of 39 (1,444 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is frustrating. All I can go is shake my head a chuckle out of frustration. None of my password, for ea, origin or Xbox have symbols in them. So that didn't work. This is a fresh download on Xbox series x...I can manually change the Tapestry but still. I will wait till I get to DA2 and see if uploading the DAO save works like the one person mentioned. 

Message 27 of 39 (1,434 Views)

★★ Apprentice

DA2 and DA Inquisition still connects to its servers on PS3...Why the same not happens to DAO??? Please EA, respect your customers!!!

Message 28 of 39 (1,304 Views)

★ Novice

Here it is in September and I'm having the same issue except I can connect to DA 2 and DA:I. It's DAO that is not wanting to connect to the DA Servers. I don't know when they plan on fixing this. I have reached out to many people. I've called two different support people and they were incredibly rude to me and I am beginning to feel at a loss on how to fix this.

Message 29 of 39 (1,285 Views)

★★★ Novice

Da2 will use your da:o save file. But when it comes to da:I, it will only import the tapestry from the website. So if you log in to that online, you will have an option to upload your tapestry to the servers and then when you start your new game on da:I, it will ask you to import current game state. Downside is that, at least to my knowledge, there isn't a way to automatically create the tapestry using your save files from da2. So you have to remember your choices from both da:o and da2. Unless I missed that step. If there is a way to do that, I'm on Xbox series x, please educate me. Anyone. 

My fear was that I would miss an option orforget if I did the quest or not. There were a few that I couldn't remember or missed completly. 

Message 30 of 39 (1,280 Views)